SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve freckles 🤣 so not gonna slag her arm she and him are money mad dick heads that’s all
---
And fake looking Barbies 🤣

Reactions: 2
Omg surely he didn’t actually tattoo 6 on his wrist?!
😂😂😂😂omg 6 … vi …. hehehe I’m laughing so bad … . I guess he’s not much to look at , offers no personality … so doing this is his”way to sues heart” . Giving her some content… to show the rest of us what we are missing out on in life and in a husband 🤦‍♀️ not being a hater but they are genuinely to be pitied. Imagine being almost 40 and thinking that’s “cute” . They are the most boring ickiest couple out there . When I see him with his fake teeth and pouty face sitting on his arse getting fried by the sun I actually feel so sad for him then I remember when he shared Sue up on top of him during dancing in the stars and that feeling turns to ickkkkkkkkkkkk . Trying to bad to be molly may and Tommy 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
poor aul dyl is really trying to prove how in love they are, still insecure from DWTS by posting pictures of them getting jiggy in bed and getting a random anniversary tattooed. and I wish they would f**k off with that lana del ray song, 🎶🎶🎶will you still love me when I'm no longer bank rolling you dzyl🎶🎶🎶🎶
Does anyone have a pic of this? How the duck did I miss this 😂😂

Well they seemed very distant and separate last year, very much apart. Now they seem very much together. Looks like there was a reunion of some sort. Maybe that’s why 6 is so important. And why they did a big photoshoot etc.

Reactions: 10
Suzanne’s tattoo is tiny and would have thought with gettin matching it would be in both the same body part? Dyl’s is big and bold and would see straight away, Suz is small and more hidden! 🫠
Carla along on their ‘journey’ with them 😬🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not necessarily the same spot on the body, but they’re generally the same size, his isn’t that big to begin with, so how small is hers

Reactions: 1
Not necessarily the same spot on the body, but they’re generally the same size, his isn’t that big to begin with, so how small is hers
His is definitely more noticeable, looks bigger, Suz looks fainter and almost lost where it’s located and amongst the freckles.

My god talk about ick and cringe I'm embarrassed for them. Like what is the significance of 6 like are they going to get a tattoo every year now wtf.
And I thought the same about her unfiltered arm, like nothing wrong with it as its real life but just shows you how much filtering is going on! And that's just an arm

Why does she think anyone is interested in the back story of why they decided to get VI tattooed on their arms. Seriously. Boring af

Reactions: 4
Why does she think anyone is interested in the back story of why they decided to get VI tattooed on their arms. Seriously. Boring af
Typical them … no creativity no real story behind it they just picked 6 as 6 years married - cringe 😬 also it’s hardly a work of art for the Tattoo artist when she was saying how picky they are - I’m sure the worst tat artist couldn’t really get that overly wrong like

She believes she's so influential and it makes her believe everyone is hanging on her every word and move. I laughed she basically admitted she got it on the back of her arm so she would never see it, even she knows it was a super tacky idea but no no, it's because she's such a perfectionist🙄🙄.
Also, Carla is chauffeur today, why can't sue drive herself anywhere.

Reactions: 1
Jesus imagine he’s like, hold on sue, let me grab my phone for a pic 😂😂
Lol he’s a vile creature ! But I think she would have known it was being posted & then they copped how tacky it was with the reaction on here 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Lol he’s a vile creature ! But I think she would have known it was being posted & then they copped how tacky it was with the reaction on here 🤦‍♀️
why would they choose to post that? Talk about a want.

And I’m sorry but “the riverdance”? What is she talking about.

Scarlet for them on many levels.

why would they choose to post that? Talk about a want.

And I’m sorry but “the riverdance”? What is she talking about.

Scarlet for them on many levels.
Does she ever listen to herself and think OK I sound like a bit of a head here. "we poured our heart and soul into our wedding"... I'm pretty sure every bride and groom strive for the best day for themselves and their families, not just you Suzanne. she had a phone ban at her wedding but like Carla was exempt from the ban because she was always online🙄. who is she to dictate people are not to be on their phones so they could fully enjoy the day, like the balls of the one that her phone is like a 3rd hand, it's permantly stuck to her.
I've been to river dance a few times over the years in various venues and I've never heard anyone roaring and screaming like they were.... screaming wooooohooooo. seriously. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.