SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus the matching rigouts! How old is she?
She did a great job of “contouring” her non enhanced boobs. 🤣

Reactions: 6
Anyone know what happened to her friendship with Brooke Wright & Sian? Him & Dylan meant to be best friends but none of them seem to be following each other anymore..?
Wasn’t there another falling out with a another friend Ger and he ended up legging it to New York over something, think he was involved with Carla too

Reactions: 1
Sian launched her own fake tan. After that things seemed to cool off between the two couples

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t there another falling out with a another friend Ger and he ended up legging it to New York over something, think he was involved with Carla too
Ger bear set up an estate agents called smith and butler, with another friend of theirs was starting to do really well for him and sosu put up a big post about how proud she was of him,

He was fond of the sniff and starting selling sniffing the profits, always had a bounce for an ounce hanging around,

he ran up a massive debt with Mr*** and got caught with one of the gangsters girlfriends,

so they drove a big jeep into the front door of the castlemoyne house and set Ger bear alight 🔥🔥🔥 so he got on the next plane to New York married a girl in 10 months, told never to return 😳 Carla is off social media because the boyfriend is well dodge im not 100% if the two were related but that's what happened him he had to run 🙁
---
that is correct 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Ger bear set up an estate agents called smith and butler, with another friend of theirs was starting to do really well for him and sosu put up a big post about how proud she was of him,

He was fond of the sniff and starting selling sniffing the profits, always had a bounce for an ounce hanging around,

he ran up a massive debt with Mr*** and got caught with one of the gangsters girlfriends,

so they drove a big jeep into the front door of the castlemoyne house and set Ger bear alight 🔥🔥🔥 so he got on the next plane to New York married a girl in 10 months, told never to return 😳 Carla is off social media because the boyfriend is well dodge im not 100% if the two were related but that's what happened him he had to run 🙁
---

that is correct 😳
Did he just marry for a green card so he wouldn’t have to come back 😳

I see Suzanne is a speaker at the hair and beauty conference... ehm she qualified as a beauty therapist but never worked a day in the occupation.... seriously she just needs to be cancelled along with all the other huns 🙄

Reactions: 7
Did he just marry for a green card so he wouldn’t have to come back 😳
Yep he will be killed if he comes back for sure, he got a very serious warning before and ignored it, all his social media was taken down, I'm not sure if new ones were set up cause he loves a lot of attention 😅 but I've seen nothing about him in years, he was a friend of my partners I met him so many times he was at my 30th and he came into my shop came straight up to me and asked me for something, he didn't know who I was or just never bothered to look at me 🙁 yeah he paid her for the green card 🇺🇸🇺🇸 then that's the last we heard like he fell off the face of the earth

I wonder does Sue realise that her talking is medicine page is a load of bollix. Constantly telling people to live their best lives or you only have one life is really hard to listen to when a lot of people are struggling with cost of living etc but she’s on a constant holiday with money to do whatever she wants.

Reactions: 25
Yeah it can look like I’m living my best life but that doesn’t magically cure health issues, money anxiety from medical tests, anxiety and depression.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did she fully sell off the sosueme or is she getting money off it still?
She didn't sell it she just stepped down as ceo so has someone else running it
Well not that she was ever fully in charge anyway her business partners are

Reactions: 2
Her reel in that printed dress is woeful. She looks like one of the Real Housewives, well into her 50s. Desperately trying to stick out her pancake arse to look sexy and just looking constipated 🤣

And as for Dildo posting a story with her arse in full view as she stretches - this just reeks of desperation to try and stay relevant.

• Haha
Ladssssss seriously, Dylan’s story is too much. Even if she wanted it taken why the duck would he take a video of her in that position. Maybe she loves doggy but cmon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She looked like a completed novice doing her stretch!! 🫣🫠 Mat moved 🤭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.