SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the aul one for real. She literally bought a house beside the sea and is complaining about the seagulls and wants them killed ??!! The absolute neck of her. Disgusting I'm actually fuming after seeing that . What a horrible horrible person
I know seagulls are a nuisance but they are living animals and just cause some rich aul one with notions moved into where THEY LIVE they deserve to be killed
Gross people

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Is the aul one for real. She literally bought a house beside the sea and is complaining about the seagulls and wants them killed ??!! The absolute neck of her. Disgusting I'm actually fuming after seeing that . What a horrible horrible person
I know seagulls are a nuisance but they are living animals and just cause some rich aul one with notions moved into where THEY LIVE they deserve to be killed
Gross people
Id say locals in Portugal say the same when they see her and twiglet legs rocking into their rented villa ...

is she still bitter about being outed editing a flock of them into one of her beach pics?
I remember people calling her SoSeagull for a while after it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg remember that hahahahaahaha maybe that's why they have the seagull vendetta now
Aw man I miss bloggers unveiled 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Gross people
Report it for animal cruelty!

Reactions: 5
Gross people
What a bleeping horrible entitled bleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Id say locals in Portugal say the same when they see her and twiglet legs rocking into their rented villa ...

is she still bitter about being outed editing a flock of them into one of her beach pics?
I remember people calling her SoSeagull for a while after it :ROFLMAO:
Maybe that was the inspo for Sue’s new hair do. “Flock of seagulls” 🤣🤣
Jesus that’ll be her next job, swinging out of a door handle with a T-shirt on saying #cullthegull 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Susan you are a true lady 🤥
Lucky enough to move and live by the sea and then have the audacity to give out about the creatures that live there.
vile woman

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As someone who lives in a seaside town I can agree the seagulls can be annoying but she just shows herself to be a self entitled deluded person

Seagulls fly around looking for food and hover/gather where people have left out scraps( yes some of my neighbours used to) I have also seen them when I was in Dublin City centre fly down Henry st swoop and grab food from people

Reactions: 15
County Louth are going to release more falcons to keep them at bay.. the natural way to do it… not cull

Reactions: 9
2007 called they want their hairstyle back
Reminds me of when layers were in fashion and your hairdresser would chop choppity chop

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh can she pox off with her free bleeping glasses. I have them and paid €200 for the pleasure. Specsavers can piss off aswell

Reactions: 12
She’s full of tit she only got glasses a while back on the buy one get one free and said she was going to leave a pair at the office in case she forgets them. I only remember as I was getting new glasses the same time

Reactions: 1
She’s full of tit she only got glasses a while back on the buy one get one free and said she was going to leave a pair at the office in case she forgets them. I only remember as I was getting new glasses the same time
Well she’s influenced me never to give specsavers a penny again!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.