SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who thinks she’s gorgeous? 😂

I know she’s had a tit load of work done and has lost weight but she’s always been naturally slim. Think it looks awful when she goes OTT with hair and makeup but I genuinely think she’s hot.

Cue the “Hi Katie!” comments..

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I know she’s had a tit load of work done and has lost weight but she’s always been naturally slim. Think it looks awful when she goes OTT with hair and makeup but I genuinely think she’s hot.

She looks like someone left their plastic shopping bag on the rads for too long. Too plastic for my liking. Much better looking back in the day. I actually think Karla / Katie is better looking. Karla way better looking from the get go

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone said on these threads before that she is like the battered Wish version of Maura Higgins and now I can’t unsee it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 33

I thought she was beautiful for a long time, but I think she looks too plastic now and not like herself. If she laid off the filler a little she would be lovely and natural.

Reactions: 17

Its not your fault you have been conditioned by years of filters and plastic surgery to think this version of a human is beautiful.
She is beautiful in the standards of plastic and instagram , she has too much work done and its just a shame that people ( mainly women ) are held to these standards that they have to have the hair extensions the big lips the wrinkle free face to be classed as beautiful.
All these insta huns and celebs are now all just carbon copies of each other , no one will be able to look back in the future at photos and distinguish people from each other

Reactions: 18
Her answer to “what does a day in the life look like?” Going to the gym, going for lunch, going for dinner, with a bit of work thrown in here and there is what it sounds like. My god. For all the money in the world i wouldn't swap places with her. It sounds so empty and shallow but then to her that’s living the dream.

Reactions: 12
Her answer to “what does a day in the life look like?” Going to the gym, going for lunch, going for dinner, with a bit of work thrown in here and there is what it sounds like. My god. For all the money in the world i wouldn't swap places with her. It sounds so empty and shallow but then to her that’s living the dream.
For someone who is so business driven, and had burnt out (snort) with all the work, that all sounds mind numbingly boring in the long term.
What's her next plan? I get she probably doesnt have to work for the foreseeable but given she waffles on and on and on about what a worker she is, then that wont be enough for her. Unless she's a closet bullshitter about the work she did😱

Reactions: 8
Its not your fault you have been conditioned by years of filters and plastic surgery to think this version of a human is beautiful.
She is beautiful in the standards of plastic and instagram , she has too much work done and its just a shame that people ( mainly women ) are held to these standards that they have to have the hair extensions the big lips the wrinkle free face to be classed as beautiful.
All these insta huns and celebs are now all just carbon copies of each other , no one will be able to look back in the future at photos and distinguish people from each other
I agree with you. I much prefer the natural look and acknowledge she has had too much work done but I still think she’s a very attractive woman. Not going to say she’s awful looking just for the sake of it because I don’t like her.

I do think all the work she’s had done won’t age well into her forties.

Reactions: 5
ah yeah like dont get me wrong she is in no way ugly at all, Its just all the fakeness and filters and whatever else, she wouldn't be stand out drop dead gorgeous to me, Under it all shes just a normal looking girl like the rest of us

Reactions: 4
The tiktok Katie posted of the two of the out for dinner.. you can see how plastic she looks!🙈 and her teeth look so white and fake too, like fancy dress clip on ones .. what has she done to herself

Has she distanced herself from parents? They don’t show as much as they used to. I miss Rob & Vickiiiiiiiiiii 🤣

• Haha
I do admire what she’s done business wise but jesus her description of her typical day 🤦🏼‍♀️ Pre workout shake with Dyl, gym, “rewards” herself with breakfast 🙄 for most people food is a basic requirement to sustain life 😂
Hang by the pool, out for dinner and repeat 🥱 lonely, boring and repetitive AF.

Reactions: 15
She is naturally beautiful but when she put way to much makeup on and the hair she looks very plastic. Less is more in her case. Her husband is still gay tho and waiting for the day he comes out 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He looks like he’s in tighty whiteys, gross.
and the simpering head on him.
“I’ve worked so hard over the years, and Dylan too”. Sure Jan, I mean, Dyl.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.