SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tanning demo last night was desperate. She was already extremely tanned so putting more product on top of her tan didn’t really show if the product is good or not. She is also yet to explain what is different about this tan vs the million others on the market
Sure she was advertising mascara on false eyelashes yesterday like she doesn’t have a clie

Reactions: 2
Tbh I wouldnt buy it but I'm intrigued how its different but also cant bring myself to listen to her so came here in case people explained it 😂😂 it looks like rimmel tan that we used to use when that was the only option haha

Reactions: 4
How many layers of tan, serum, oil and whatever else she has can she put on. Like should they not all just do it! Who is buying that many products to go out with a bit of a tan! Her bed sheets must be mank 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched her latest post, mahogany body and a pine face. She would have to deep her head in Creosote for it to match

Reactions: 7
Could she have hired a smaller room?! 🙈 I getting claustrophobic looking at them all squashed into it. She looks ridiculous with her pale face and mahogany body.

Reactions: 6
Your own La Nolan is an awful attention seeker. Second hand embarrassment watching her in the middle of the dance floor 😂

Reactions: 13
Very strange to launch this after her podcast with Georgie saying she was done with make up and beauty and now was focusing on wellness

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is having a launch party for a new watery formula of the same tan that’s been out years, even necessary? From what I can see it’s basically the exact same as all her other shite with just a massive amount of PR behind it. To be honest I think the whole thing makes her look desperate. She said in that article that last year was a bad year for them and I think this is prove that things are a little bit desperate. Other tan brands have done the whole skincare & tanning shtick years ago

Is having a launch party for a new watery formula of the same tan that’s been out years, even necessary? From what I can see it’s basically the exact same as all her other shite with just a massive amount of PR behind it. To be honest I think the whole thing makes her look desperate. She said in that article that last year was a bad year for them and I think this is prove that things are a little bit desperate. Other tan brands have done the whole skincare & tanning shtick years ago
She probably watered down and rebranded old tan she couldn't shift. Wouldn't put it past her.

She probably watered down and rebranded old tan she couldn't shift. Wouldn't put it past her.
Even her sales pitch made no sense. People loved the heavily discounted liquid tan, so she decided to create a more watery version of it? I think in the next few years we will see sosu and dripping gold die a slow death tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.