SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could anyone call Sue humble? These Huns will say anything at all they are so thirsty for a reshare

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How could anyone call Sue humble? These Huns will say anything at all they are so thirsty for a reshare
HUMBLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA far from it. Humble with Dils Lambo in their garden of their mansion or is it the humble 7ft Knight in their hallway with grand staircase leading up to their cigar room ??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nothing says tacky or new money/low class like buying designer gear with the logo blasted across it.

Money screams, wealth whispers

Reactions: 16
Her new product launched that she has been promoting for the last few weeks and she jumps straight into doing an #ad for boots without bothering to even try and promote her new product on her stories. She doesn’t even pretend to give a tit. Have to laugh at her doing a meet and greet. Times are truly desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah here, the tan on her today is terrible 🙈 she is literally glowing orange. I will never understand some women’s obsession with fake tan....

Reactions: 5
I’m just back from DTC and I went mainly to see the new penneys! Walking out past her shop and I wish I took a video - it was FULL of staff - NO ONE else!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That tanning demo last night was desperate. She was already extremely tanned so putting more product on top of her tan didn’t really show if the product is good or not. She is also yet to explain what is different about this tan vs the million others on the market

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.