SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who has worked in a newsagents would be fuming at that young lad moving around the magazine to be front and centre I’d make him but them back, how would she like is someone went into her salon and rearranged all her shampoos

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone who has worked in a newsagents would be fuming at that young lad moving around the magazine to be front and centre I’d make him but them back, how would she like is someone went into her salon and rearranged all her shampoos
He must know who bank rolls his mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sales are obviously lacking with the liquid luxe. Next week the lotion will somehow be darker than the rest of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think her hair is much nicer short on her and straight and natural, I thought she looked well today like actually looked her age instead of years older
I agree. Much rather her with natural looking hair, she should keep that length

Reactions: 5
God she's the image of Carla in them stories.

I dip in and out.... did Carla ever resurface ?

Reactions: 1
Nope and I miss her as she is the best one out of the Tacksons
Thanks. I like Carla too. Would of been in her company in the Wright Venue days and from what I knew of her she was sound.
I can't take Katie seriously at all !

Reactions: 7
would ye ever duck off with yourself how far can you get your head up your own hole the notions of this oxygen drainer

Reactions: 4
I think you’d look twice at her as she’s quite striking but the vanity makes her unattractive for me.

Reactions: 3
I used to live close to her also and was also totally surprised when I realised it as her too. It's not a great place where she lives but then again if it's free she could always try the alternative 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ah it's a Kip I used to live beside her, her car had been damaged a few times, I am in social housing myself, but she is always giving out about something, sue hasnt mentioned her in months

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.