SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That seems to be the consensus on all the social media comments. I think people haven’t seen her in years, especially if you don’t follow her and then shock of his thin and plastic she’s gotten
She looks like she has an eating disorder I hate even saying that but she does. How have her family not noticed and said anything.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see on one of the influencer’s stories at the awards that Doireann, in her speech, was slagging Suzanne about mentioning the top score in rumba so often and when Suzanne talked back saying it was hard work, Doireann then said, yeah we know you said that too!

ooooh ☕ 😂
Edit* Doireann shared it on her stories, that’s where I saw it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Do you think she knew in advance she was going to win? Can’t see her flying back from Portugal for an event if she didn’t already know
Think so too! Plus dripping gold was a sponsor!! She paid her way into that win!!

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see on one of the influencer’s stories at the awards that Doireann, in her speech, was slagging Suzanne about mentioning the top score in rumba so often and when Suzanne talked back saying it was hard work, Doireann then said, yeah we know you said that too!

ooooh ☕ 😂
Edit* Doireann shared it on her stories, that’s where I saw it!
That’s hilarious. How embarrassing

Reactions: 10
It’s mid May … what’s with the black and fur lined snow collar on the dress …. Just don’t get it 🙈image of a dressing gown as the person above said . She loves all this skinny attention . She was always thin but is keeping that extra stone off on purpose for sure . Keeps her relevant I guess and I think Dylan loves it … little creeper that he is 🤢🙈 every time I see his creepy face I think of him sharing that pic of her up on top of him . What an actual loser sharing his wife like that even if she wanted him to

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
For all the money these twats supposedly have, why can’t they manage a nice dress from Cavalli or Ferretti or something, the clowns 🤣

Reactions: 11
She looks like she has an eating disorder I hate even saying that but she does. How have her family not noticed and said anything.
She lost the weight while dancing, all the training etc and hasn’t regained it. She does seem to have a good metabolism, so always on the slimmer side. I don’t think she has any food issues.

Reactions: 4
I saw in Triona mccarthys stories that the first thing she said when she got on stage to accept her award was “I had to make sure the vagina was covered before I came up on to the stage”. Keeping it classy as ever Suzanne.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Keeps her relevant I guess and I think Dylan loves it … little creeper that he is 🤢🙈 every time I see his creepy face I think of him sharing that pic of her up on top of him . What an actual loser sharing his wife like that even if she wanted him to
What the f*ck?!!

Classy Carla roaring in the background when she’s getting her award . She’s as rough as a badgers arse. Is she not mortified of her !

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.