SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the f*ck?!!
Around the dancing with stars time he shared a really odd picture of her with her lying on him naked then it was deleted. So odd . Someone might still have the pic on here . He pretends to be shy but then does that - thirsty as fook for attention

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I saw in Triona mccarthys stories that the first thing she said when she got on stage to accept her award was “I had to make sure the vagina was covered before I came up on to the stage”. Keeping it classy as ever Suzanne.
Christ, what age and still needs a biology lesson 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She lost the weight while dancing, all the training etc and hasn’t regained it. She does seem to have a good metabolism, so always on the slimmer side. I don’t think she has any food issues.
I actually agree here. She probably ate similar to her normal food but that level of activity needs more calories. Professional dancers or athletes have to eat way more.

Reactions: 3
She last danced mid March, that’s 3 months ago. I think she’s is loving being skinny. She was always a slim girl but her body now borders on unhealthy.

Reactions: 10
She hasn't ran back to Portugal yet 🤔 What about the spinning classes she's so into????

Reactions: 5
I do always wonder what type of dealers these sneachta heads have. Couldn't imagine shes a meet up in dark car park, doin a sly hand shake, textin the dealer are ye still around at 6am kind of person 🤣
Carla probably knows someone that knows someone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do always wonder what type of dealers these sneachta heads have. Couldn't imagine shes a meet up in dark car park, doin a sly hand shake, textin the dealer are ye still around at 6am kind of person 🤣
Carla probably knows someone that knows someone 😂
Maybe they come in the Dominoes boxes, sly bitta ❄ with the wedges.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.