SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do always wonder what type of dealers these sneachta heads have. Couldn't imagine shes a meet up in dark car park, doin a sly hand shake, textin the dealer are ye still around at 6am kind of person 🤣
Carla probably knows someone that knows someone 😂
TBF Carla could also be that person and none of us would be surprised 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The reel she’s just reshared of the Skin Sheen…has the ‘model’ had a bleeping stoke? Her face looks ridiculous. I’m actually embarrassed watching it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could be one of the ones on in st Anns
---
All the insta huns be at forbidden lol

Reactions: 2
I do always wonder what type of dealers these sneachta heads have. Couldn't imagine shes a meet up in dark car park, doin a sly hand shake, textin the dealer are ye still around at 6am kind of person 🤣
Carla probably knows someone that knows someone 😂
😂😂 Dealers aren’t up dark alleys anymore. I’ve never touched any drugs but I’ve met a few dealers and they’re normal looking people.

All coke heads text at parties she wouldn’t be above that.

Reactions: 3
😂😂 Dealers aren’t up dark alleys anymore. I’ve never touched any drugs but I’ve met a few dealers and they’re normal looking people.

All coke heads text at parties she wouldn’t be above that.
I feel like this is years ago but does anyone else remember the leaked texts from Carla asking for bags? Think it was bloggers unveiled or something who shared the screenshots.

Reactions: 7
Wonder where the person (angel) behind bloggers unveiled is now. It was that page that educated me in the blog artists

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jane got a nice free holiday in Portugal for the week.. in her comments in one of her posts all thanks to dylzzz and sue

• Angry
Reactions: 4
It crazy how they don't seem to have any friends any more. If people are with them it's the Tackson Clan or one of Sue's Payroll Pals 🤷‍♀️

Wonder where the person (angel) behind bloggers unveiled is now. It was that page that educated me in the blog artists
I think of this constantly. Deffo needs to come back !!! They all need to be taken down a peg and their drug/IV/vitamin peddling exposed.

Reactions: 10
It crazy how they don't seem to have any friends any more. If people are with them it's the Tackson Clan or one of Sue's Payroll Pals 🤷‍♀️
Yeah seems sara her bridesmaid and all those other girls Joanne o brien, doireann have no interest in her any more or there was some fall out. Sian and Brooke there was definitely a fall out, Terrie mcevoy its just a business relationship- Terrie doesn’t even pretend otherwise , even her team who she used to bring out etc that has all stopped. Kind of a sad life even Katie has moved on from her as she has her own friends and carla isn’t on social media - bet she hates that 🙈 seems like everyone has moved on . Harry mccreery also haven’t seen him with them in yonks - guess people tire of being friends with a narcissist eventually even if they get freebies it isn’t worth it 🙈

Reactions: 10
Yeah seems sara her bridesmaid and all those other girls Joanne o brien, doireann have no interest in her any more or there was some fall out. Sian and Brooke there was definitely a fall out, Terrie mcevoy its just a business relationship- Terrie doesn’t even pretend otherwise , even her team who she used to bring out etc that has all stopped. Kind of a sad life even Katie has moved on from her as she has her own friends and carla isn’t on social media - bet she hates that 🙈 seems like everyone has moved on . Harry mccreery also haven’t seen him with them in yonks - guess people tire of being friends with a narcissist eventually even if they get freebies it isn’t worth it 🙈
She’s so boring. All that money and not a bit of imagination.

Ah back of to Portugal 🇵🇹😂👋 via platinum services. Can’t understand that for such a short flight but she is probably afraid of mixing with normal people

Reactions: 9
Ah back of to Portugal 🇵🇹😂👋 via platinum services. Can’t understand that for such a short flight but she is probably afraid of mixing with normal people
She thinks it's a flex. I travel by business class regularly (work) and I've never put it on the gram. You enjoy the experience, you feel grateful, you don't blast it everywhere.
All the Tackson's are the same. She's close to 40 trying to be flash and wearing giant babygrows with a plastic face &body. This will not bode well in a few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's because they aren't involved in anything. When you get to your late 30s you can drift away from your friends - it's not that you aren't friends anymore - it's just that everyone is busy with work, home, family, etc. People mix with their work colleagues, their neighbours, community groups, other parents at the school if they have kids, people at sports groups, GAA etc.
Sue and Dylan don't seem to work, they don't seem to have hobbies apart from eating out, drinking and working out alone. They don't mix with anyone and they don't get involved in their local community.

Reactions: 17
That's because they aren't involved in anything. When you get to your late 30s you can drift away from your friends - it's not that you aren't friends anymore - it's just that everyone is busy with work, home, family, etc. People mix with their work colleagues, their neighbours, community groups, other parents at the school if they have kids, people at sports groups, GAA etc.
Sue and Dylan don't seem to work, they don't seem to have hobbies apart from eating out, drinking and working out alone. They don't mix with anyone and they don't get involved in their local community.
This is actually the perfect summation of how reclusive and irrelevant they have become as people and as a couple. Sue will be 40 in the next year or two, will be interesting to see who shows up other than people on her payroll. Don't envy them for even one second, seems like a very lonely and unfullfulling life.

Reactions: 15
This is actually the perfect summation of how reclusive and irrelevant they have become as people and as a couple. Sue will be 40 in the next year or two, will be interesting to see who shows up other than people on her payroll. Don't envy them for even one second, seems like a very lonely and unfullfulling life.
Completely and it’s not a dig that they're a straight childless couple. It’s just that they’re borebags. I’ve many gay and straight childless friends who wouldn’t have their money and live far more enjoyable, fulfilling lives.

Reactions: 7
She thinks it's a flex. I travel by business class regularly (work) and I've never put it on the gram. You enjoy the experience, you feel grateful, you don't blast it everywhere.
All the Tackson's are the same. She's close to 40 trying to be flash and wearing giant babygrows with a plastic face &body. This will not bode well in a few years.
She obviously grew up used to very little the fact she has to brag about everything online as if nobody else get to travel like that or buy designer gear…we do, we just don’t feel the need to be common and flash it all around…and we can keep our lives nice and private

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.