SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked my pre teen what she thought of her pic. She doesn’t have social media and doesn’t know of sue. And first thing out of her mouth was “plastic surgery” 😂😂 and said you don’t want to know my first thought, she eventually told me it was “slutty” 😵💫 and her leg and arms look funny. Got to love the honest kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The hack of her like where do these huns think they are going , the Oscars????! Mortified for them like VIP magazine lol
Rotten dress put your flaps away sue

Reactions: 11
She looks like a reject from Dynasty in the 80’s who was hired to be Joan Collins ugly sister

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd say her sponsorship of the dripping gold for the event and the goodie bags helped her secure it. I mean have people seen how she dresses? There were a good few in the category too and yet she came out on top 🥴

Reactions: 15
She has worn alot of trashy outfits over the yrs but this has to be the worst.
She looks absolutely shocking and has zero class.
Horrific.
I thought Holly Carpenter actually looked lovely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.