SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um I am never going to be ok again after seeing Dyl in the background of that picture

Reactions: 2
Whatever tan people used they all looked a dirty colour or else it was the lighting I dunno

Reactions: 8
Like her vag is actually on display so trashy
OH MY GOD, the absolute state of them both.
They always look like shite but they've out done themselves.
It's actually hilarious that they won awards for being stylish.
Arthur looks like he got dressed in the dark ffs 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think she knew in advance she was going to win? Can’t see her flying back from Portugal for an event if she didn’t already know

Reactions: 21
She’s literally a stick of plastic with implants. How has no one commented or addressed this. Especially with her trying to push Spin classes and vitamins.

Reactions: 12
She’s literally a stick of plastic with implants. How has no one commented or addressed this. Especially with her trying to push Spin classes and vitamins.
Looks like the implants are sagging cos of the extreme(and extremely fast) weight loss. That dress would have looked so much better on her if she wasn’t as thin(and it wasn’t so high cut)

Reactions: 8
Looks like the implants are sagging cos of the extreme(and extremely fast) weight loss. That dress would have looked so much better on her if she wasn’t as thin(and it wasn’t so high cut)
I think she purposely chose that dress, as despite her Fanny hanging out it covers a lot of her body ie Bones on show. There’s no way she’s not aware of how skinny she looks.
---
What’s wrong with her chest ? Is it a filter on all her pics ?
IMG_8565.png

I think she purposely chose that dress, as despite her Fanny hanging out it covers a lot of her body ie Bones on show. There’s no way she’s not aware of how skinny she looks.
---
What’s wrong with her chest ? Is it a filter on all her pics ? View attachment 2199257
I thought it was scaldy tan - but i think its a weird shadow from the sequins, i saw a video and it moves when she does if that makes sense

Reactions: 3
I haven’t followed her in a long time I can’t get over how thin she has gotten she looks dreadful.
That seems to be the consensus on all the social media comments. I think people haven’t seen her in years, especially if they don’t follow her and then shock of how thin and plastic she’s gotten

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.