SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posts about her supplements, has never felt healthier or more energised, posts herself getting an iron infusion. WTAF!!!!!
You shouldn't just start taking supplements or getting iron infusions unless medically advised, she is a disgrace and so irresponsible

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Maybe if she ate proper meals, cut back on the booze and lead an actual healthy lifestyle - there would be no need for all the crap she takes.

Thigh gaps are NOT sexy Sue..

Reactions: 11
Who even is that because it's not Sue! 😂 Ridiculous editing and face tuning. How can she post that and think it looks like her? 😂
Her neck is darker than her face too.
---
Why would she use that pic as her cover photo ? Arse in your bro in laws face 🤷🏼‍♀️
IMG_8208.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I still can't believe nobody mentioned our Sue rolling around the floor in Ikea with her legs open. F*ckin hell!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That suit is the cheapest thing I’ve ever seen. I honestly hope Nadine Merabi gave it to her for nothing because no one is paying €500 for that.

Reactions: 8
This is how much of a narcissist she actually is. Four men one woman asked to speak at the wealth summit. if she really was all about women in business and how we we should stick together then why didn’t see decline the offer to speak? She should have been asking why is there not more women speaking at this why only me and four men it should have been equal…I tell you why it’s because she couldn’t give a tit about other women in business it’s all about her!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is how much of a narcissist she actually is. Four men one woman asked to speak at the wealth summit. if she really was all about women in business and how we we should stick together then why didn’t see decline the offer to speak? She should have been asking why is there not more women speaking at this why only me and four men it should have been equal…I tell you why it’s because she couldn’t give a tit about other women in business it’s all about her!
100% agree with you! Clearly she wants it to be all about her and be the "ONLY" woman speaking at the event... eh yeah sue that is not a good thing and not in line with the push for equality of women to men in the workplace/business environment. Such narcissistic and tone deaf behaviour as per. Clearly reading here again with her now back promoting mantra 🤣 👋she is now off horse riding for the afternoon it seems 😂

Reactions: 5
Cos she reckons she’s a the original boss witch. Plenty of women more intelligent, wealthy and successful than her they just dont spend their life on social media blowing smoke up their own holes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_7765.png

---
Ehhhh Suzy you forgot to show us your belly today?? Could we crop the shirt and jacket please peeps 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.