SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute cringe. Also Mrs Make Up is tagged so she obviously did her make up and I assume saw her. Yet comments like she hasn’t. That whole scene is so fake and up each others hole.
IMG_8223.jpeg
IMG_8222.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Absolute cringe. Also Mrs Make Up is tagged so she obviously did her make up and I assume saw her. Yet comments like she hasn’t. That whole scene is so fake and up each others hole. View attachment 2164087View attachment 2164088
The encouraging of this skin and bone emicated phase espically by her husband is so shocking and worrying! He is a disgrace if he is encouraging this which he always appears to be. If I lost that much weight there would be an intervention and I would be dragged to the doctor to get to the bottom of it.

Reactions: 12
The encouraging of this skin and bone emicated phase espically by her husband is so shocking and worrying! He is a disgrace if he is encouraging this which he always appears to be. If I lost that much weight there would be an intervention and I would be dragged to the doctor to get to the bottom of it.
They're both so deluded. The amount of vitamins and supplements she's taking is comical. The body can't absorb all of that. She's quite literally pissing it all away

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All her money & she can’t buy a tailored Gucci or Armani suit for herself! That suit looked cheap & nasty 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I was actually prepared to come on here and give a good witch about her BUT look at her hen throw back in comparison to now. It's shocking. She's lost so much weight is dangerous and as a person that has an eating disorder I'm so angry with her for publicising it but then the compassionate sign is coming out in me. I've dealt with my eating disorder for 11 years and none knows but my ma and da. Point is she's on a slippery slope I feel and as much as we'd all love to see her come down of her high horse myself includ3d she might need a bit of compassion moving forward

Reactions: 11
All her money & she can’t buy a tailored Gucci or Armani suit for herself! That suit looked cheap & nasty 🤷‍♀️
The trousers are far too long and needed to be taken up. They look ridiculous dragging along the wet ground. Doesn't matter who the brand is, if the suit is not tailored to your body it will look cheap and that's exactly what it looked like on Sue!

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but from someone who doesn’t look at her stories or page regularly I’m actually shocked at how unwell she looks. She’s actually looking like she’s in the depths of an eating disorder - are people close to her not concerned? Most are saying how good she looks etc etc… is that not encouraging what might be going on? Is all those supplements and iron infusions not a dead give away? No normal healthy person needs any of that. Are we going into the emaciated era again? Because it’s not cute and won’t end well.

Reactions: 13
I just can’t understand why no one is calling her out in her comments. The ridiculous vitamins, awful diet, talking health but always a drink in her hand and don’t start me on the drip. She must delete them and leave all the stupid flame emojis.

Reactions: 11
I really do hope she doesnt have a very young following.....as much as she can be a pain I would have compassion if she has an eating disorder....if she doesnt have a disorder I really hope she gets sense and tries put on a bit of weight as she will pay for it for years to come with her bones during menopause

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.