SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It bugs the life out of me no one addresses or comments on it or pulls her up on her BS, her 300+ followers and she barely gets any comments. Only stupid flame emojis 🔥
Just means her engagement is tit apart from Irish arselicker influencers. What is her content these days? Her ridiculous lifestyle? She’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
Just means her engagement is tit apart from Irish arselicker influencers. What is her content these days? Her ridiculous lifestyle? She’s ridiculous.
Hopefully she’s making enough money off her products because she’s doing nothing on social media.

Reactions: 2
Folks, the wellness industry is more profitable than the pharmaceutical industry....nuff said! Sue is gonna dip her toe in the wellness water, mark my words! All her content and self absorbed words of wisdom point in that direction! She'll realease some shite eletrolyte water!

Reactions: 9
What's the iron infusion for ? Usually wouldn't get that unless you're very anaemic. I thought she was the very definition of health🤔

Reactions: 9
What's the iron infusion for ? Usually wouldn't get that unless you're very anaemic. I thought she was the very definition of health🤔
I was offered it after I had a very traumatic birth and lost a lot of blood. It’s not some fad like the Brown Thomas sh*te.

Reactions: 5
I would have assumed you don't get them unless your iron levels are dangerously low. I had low iron levels when I was pregnant many years ago, it was closely monitored and I was told if I didn't get my levels up that I would have to get injections and that those were a last resort. Iron supplements back then had not so nice side effects (constipation) but between OTC tablets and iron rich foods I brought my iron levels up. Since then, I take a liquid iron supplement and try to eat iron rich foods such as red meat and dark green veg and that seems to be working for me.
If she's taking all these supplements - then why does she also need an iron infusion? And why is she putting medical stuff like that up online to impressionable followers.?

Reactions: 11
I would have assumed you don't get them unless your iron levels are dangerously low. I had low iron levels when I was pregnant many years ago, it was closely monitored and I was told if I didn't get my levels up that I would have to get injections and that those were a last resort. Iron supplements back then had not so nice side effects (constipation) but between OTC tablets and iron rich foods I brought my iron levels up. Since then, I take a liquid iron supplement and try to eat iron rich foods such as red meat and dark green veg and that seems to be working for me.
If she's taking all these supplements - then why does she also need an iron infusion? And why is she putting medical stuff like that up online to impressionable followers.?
Yep exact same. I got my own levels up and thankfully didn’t need them. It’s so irresponsible posting that. Instagram really need to start monitoring these idiots selling their snake oil.

Reactions: 11
I actually needed 2 blood transfusions and 1 iron infusion all in one go once a few years ago. I was soooo weak and unwell and my iron/haemoglobin levels were dangerously low. I got bloods done that morning and by 6pm, I was told to go straight into A+E.

Reactions: 1
The hypocrisy kills me. She says she doesn't want to talk much about her Botox because she has a young following but is happy to show the iron infusion because it'll garner a load of sympathy. So much for the healthy lifestyle and truckload of vitamins she takes daily. A good multivitamin will also contain Iron, as will a decent diet.

And we know the real reason she doesn't want to talk about Botox has nothing at all to do with a young following, but rather the fact that she doesn't want to admit to just how much work she's had done! Fooling no-one Sue 🙄. Go and find some purpose in your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s loosing her mind what’s that all about in the pool 😂😂😂
---
She looks very unhealthy it’s shocking

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.