SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t understand why no one is calling her out in her comments. The ridiculous vitamins, awful diet, talking health but always a drink in her hand and don’t start me on the drip. She must delete them and leave all the stupid flame emojis.
I sent her a message before blocking her, saying the pushing of supplements and vitamins by her is so wholly unresponsive and that it should be illegal for influencers yo make money by advertising them. It's disgraceful.
Nobody needs the amount of vitamins she takes. Aa healthy balanced diet and the majority of the time your body does the rest. It's a money making racket

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I sent her a message before blocking her, saying the pushing of supplements and vitamins by her is so wholly unresponsive and that it should be illegal for influencers yo make money by advertising them. It's disgraceful.
Nobody needs the amount of vitamins she takes. Aa healthy balanced diet and the majority of the time your body does the rest. It's a money making racket
I assume she wouldn’t respond anyway. She never does.
---
Skin Crawling.
IMG_8253.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
the lady doth protest too much 🙄
Definitely. It’s so showy and creepy. I see another reel of booze 🙄

Her Social Media engagement seems really low for so many followers. I find it hard to believe she isn’t deleting negative comments. We can’t be the only ones seeing the hypocrisy of her posts.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t want her life, it’s all for show and not at all real
It’s all her own fault too. All the money and opportunities but no original idea in her head. Copying every other blogger, going to the same holiday destinations, same outfits, same hair. It’s so boring and empty.

Reactions: 5
Sue has few vinos on board in those car stories awhile ago, you can tell by the way her teeth are funny enough and she has no problem taking the piss out of herself when she's drink on board, saying she couldn't pronounce Yves Saint Lauren. Dylan told her she would be crucified for her pronunciation. weird the way she said earlier basically Dylan pushing her to stay at spinning. why is he pushing her? it's the last thing she needs she's skin and bone. and his creepy comment on her post "your drive and determination make me🤤. he's a weirdo

Reactions: 17
So smoky has serious notions about herself from her posts/reels, like how many times do we need to see her crackers cheese and dates posts, also her posts about 15 minutes in air fryer aren’t exactly mind blowing

Reactions: 12
I’d love to know what locals think of the parents. I’d say the mother isn’t liked. She wouldn’t be gasping for likes on Instagram if she was busy in the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.