SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just looks lanky
Her ribs are visible and where’s that “Arse” she’s been working so hard on. There is no way anyone can say she looks healthy or fit. She’s painfully underweight. She looks like a lollipop 🍭
IMG_8161.png
IMG_8160.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The one of her lying on the boat there is what I was talking about . I don't think she looks as bad in it. Look at her tummy it's not concave if anything it looks like a healthy bit of fat and bloat . All those other videos and photos you shared are from her page but the ones dylan is posting she doesn't look as thin imo

Reactions: 3
The one of her lying on the boat there is what I was talking about . I don't think she looks as bad in it. Look at her tummy it's not concave if anything it looks like a healthy bit of fat and bloat . All those other videos and photos you shared are from her page but the ones dylan is posting she doesn't look as thin imo
Her thigh is the same size as her calf, I hardly think that’s normal and I don’t see any bloat or fat 🤷🏼‍♀️

There are plenty of people in the world naturally that thin and that’s fine but she’s not. You don’t go almost 40 years being one size and then drop down and pretend it’s normal. It’s so irresponsible to her younger followers not to address it.

Crapping on about her vitamins and gym when it’s all BS. She’s clearly lost the weight from DWTS and she’s maintaining it for whatever reason and she’s certainly not doing it by eating loads of crap in bed. She must think her followers are idiots.

Reactions: 15
I don't buy that it's 100% DWTS.
Any pro dancers or even strictly celebs that drop weight would always have muscle definition...
And if she's in the gym doing any weights - she'd have definition.
This is either photo shop, cosmetic surgery, starving herself or ozempic!

Reactions: 9
I don't buy that it's 100% DWTS.
Any pro dancers or even strictly celebs that drop weight would always have muscle definition...
And if she's in the gym doing any weights - she'd have definition.
This is either photo shop, cosmetic surgery, starving herself or ozempic!
She doesn’t go the gym it’s all for the gram. She doesn’t eat like someone who goes the gym. No food plan or protein. Any genuine health conscious gym going influencer, constantly posts their food. All her food posts are eating out and booze.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When she had that Ali Express Doppler Effect outfit on all I could see was bag of bones with implants. Her figure is starting to resemble Rosanna Davison’s, only I believe Rosanna actually does work out.

Reactions: 7
It’s her new look, she wants to be Maura Higgins
Leon wants to look like her good pal Niamh Narnia that we never hear of anymore. She definitely wants her lifestyle, different country every week. So thin aswell , unhealthy nearly

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t go the gym it’s all for the gram. She doesn’t eat like someone who goes the gym. No food plan or protein. Any genuine health conscious gym going influencer, constantly posts their food. All her food posts are eating out and booze.
I’ve a really bad diet and would drink a fair bit. I don’t look like her but I am slimish there’s more going on

Not one person, nobody, none, zero, zilch, I repeat not one person needed to see your hole getting in to a pool Sue. Who the hell is giving her advice on her content lately because it is shocking.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Not one person, nobody, none, zero, zilch, I repeat not one person needed to see your hole getting in to a pool Sue. Who the hell is giving her advice on her content lately because it is shocking.
I know !! Her flat boney hole I'm ok thanks. The stupid yoga pose going onto the plunge pool.

It just proves all her gym is fake and posed. Couldn’t finish one class so pi$$es about in the pool a few videos and pics and off to eat oysters and drink wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's becoming reckless now showing off getting iron infusions too on top of everything else she takes. There's no need for a healthy woman in her 30's to be horsing all this crap into herself. Start eating healthy and living a balanced lifestyle. Even if she is doing it, why does she need to post it? It's extremely irresponsible.

Reactions: 22
I think she’s going to try & get into the wellness market. I can’t see her succeeding if she is. She’s never looked unhealthier

Reactions: 13
She's becoming reckless now showing off getting iron infusions too on top of everything else she takes. There's no need for a healthy woman in her 30's to be horsing all this crap into herself. Start eating healthy and living a balanced lifestyle. Even if she is doing it, why does she need to post it? It's extremely irresponsible.
Unless maybe she nearly fainted during the spin class and copped on and thought about getting her bloods done… hence the infusion for low levels.

Emphasis on the hypothetical unless…😂😂

I reported that reel/post. It’s so irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Cos it’s “cool” ye have all the dickheads in getting unnecessary vitamin infusions in B.T’s because it’s a trend.
It bugs the life out of me no one addresses or comments on it or pulls her up on her BS, her 300+ followers and she barely gets any comments. Only stupid flame emojis 🔥

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.