SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was an inhumane shade of mahogany on her stories yesterday. Is anyone trying to achieve that?! She has (apparently) a natural tan, serum on, some glittery lotion, an oil, and something else? I’d be slick as a dolphin walking around.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was an inhumane shade of mahogany on her stories yesterday. Is anyone trying to achieve that?! She has (apparently) a natural tan, serum on, some glittery lotion, an oil, and something else? I’d be slick as a dolphin walking around.
The woman must be constantly sticky and stink of fake tan. There's no disguising that smell no matter what you wear to mask it. And her bedsheets must look like you mud wrestled in them. She claims her tan doesn't transfer. Bollocks. All tans transfer and leave you with marks on clothing and most certainly bedsheets.

She's such an unlikable bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dylan and his cringe story about being excited to see the wife land after all these years together. You'd swear they were together 30 years the way he goes on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t know who it is bouncing around that dance floor in gold but good god she needs a bra. 🙈
And she is a stylist!!! 🤦‍♀️ put them away for the love of God!! Surprised she didn't knock someone out with them flinging all over the tiny room!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had a look, I checked her profile. She’s apparently a “stylist” 😭
I could not make out if it was the sparkly out fit flapping around or what. But no, twas the ladies letting loose on the dance floor
🫣🫣🫣 Would I hire her to be my stylist after seeing that? I can't say that I would 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I could not make out if it was the sparkly out fit flapping around or what. But no, twas the ladies letting loose on the dance floor
🫣🫣🫣 Would I hire her to be my stylist after seeing that? I can't say that I would 😂😂😂
It looked.. painful ? Maybe it’s just my ladies but if mine were jumping up and down like that I’d be in agony

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks so plastic in all the grid shots with people. I’d say she’s hanging today. Proper knacker with a few drinks on.

God she is really going ott on over drawing her top lip…looks absolutely ridiculous

Dylan and his cringe story about being excited to see the wife land after all these years together. You'd swear they were together 30 years the way he goes on
You'd bleeping hope so! Like you're married to her, why wouldn't you be excited?! I get excited seeing my husband coming through the door every evening and he works 40 minutes away or is it only when your partner flies between countries that you get excited?? He's such a knob!

The woman must be constantly sticky and stink of fake tan. There's no disguising that smell no matter what you wear to mask it. And her bedsheets must look like you mud wrestled in them. She claims her tan doesn't transfer. Bollocks. All tans transfer and leave you with marks on clothing and most certainly bedsheets.

She's such an unlikable bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was stuck for tan for an event recently and ended up buying a bottle of her mousse (I'm sorry, I’ll see myself out) and while, disappointingly, it’s a good colour on me - it definitely transfers. Even my husband commented on the bedsheets which is a bad sign 💀

Reactions: 5
Imagine getting dressed up to that extent . Herself and Joanne o brien look like 48 year old Botox try hards . Their look is so dated and not young and fresh looking . Bits hanging out , super skinny belly’s . They just make me cringe so bad lol . Would u be arsed making that much of an effort every night . The 2 husbands are battered looking also - Joey o brien and dyl balls are just not even of average looks and then u have these 2 frozen ejeets 🤦‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve said it before but she sticks out like a chav in Quinta…the place is very relaxed and laid back. Lots of real top UK celebs and major sport stars and all they wear are classy strappy sundresses and espadrilles or something similar

Reactions: 8
Anyone know what happened to her friendship with Brooke Wright & Sian? Him & Dylan meant to be best friends but none of them seem to be following each other anymore..?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.