SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you get ozempic? I looked it up and it’s only prescribed for Diabetics not for weight loss
It can be prescribed for off label use a weight loss drug. . The medical council recently told GPS not to.do this anymore because there is a shortage.
You have to have a bmi over 35 but also if you anyone rich can get whatever they want so🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
A soft launch for the shop?? The duck is a soft launch, is it open or not? Honest to god these insta huns have such notions

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gas how Sue can fly home for an award ceremony but can’t be arsed even making an appearance at her own pop up store in Dundrum. She doesn’t even pretend to give a duck anymore

Reactions: 22
How do you get ozempic? I looked it up and it’s only prescribed for Diabetics not for weight loss
On the Tattle Ozempic thread no one can get hold of it!

Other drugs are available that may also cause weight loss. 😉❄

Allegedly.

Reactions: 8
It can be prescribed for off label use a weight loss drug. . The medical council recently told GPS not to.do this anymore because there is a shortage.
You have to have a bmi over 35 but also if you anyone rich can get whatever they want so🤷‍♀️
There’s also generics of it

Reactions: 1
On the Tattle Ozempic thread no one can get hold of it!

Other drugs are available that may also cause weight loss. 😉❄

Allegedly.
Also Semaglutide (I hope I spelt that right 😬) is meant to be an amazing weightloss drug. Now don't ask me how u get that 🤣

Reactions: 1
Doireen did a great skit of her this morning basically slagging her off and bringing up the wealth summit and samba 10 scores 👌😂... worth a listen was in the last 20 mins or so of the show

• Heart
Walked passed the shop earlier in Dundrum it’s on the top floor beside Build a bear one person in it and four staff

Reactions: 3
I know we go mad at Boozy for photoshop but whoever took the Mantra hat photos did her durrrtttyyyyy - two words SUN DAMAGE 😳😳😳

Reactions: 3
Sorry what even was that “dive” into the pool there 🤣🤣
---
Also is she now sun bathing on the Christian Dior shawl/scarf she constantly had on at rehearsals ? 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Why would they pay the money for the pop up shop when people can buy the stuff in most chemists
I reckon it killed her that Aimee Connolly has a shop on Grafton Street and she wanted to get her oar in, even if she has no interest in actually running the brand anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.