SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
442F6EBB-A6BC-4692-8F3B-E8326700EA77.jpeg

why the hell is their an açai place inside a makeup shop that does in store treatments 🤮 lunch with a side of eyelash

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Why the hell is she lounging on her Christian Dior scarf?! 😂 Absolutely scarlet for her 🙈

Reactions: 3
What is this top???? Sue girl, just because something has a logo on it, doesn't mean you have to buy it.

Shite counsellor strikes again 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20230616_161049_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I got pulled by mods for this post but I'm going to try rephrase:

With all the talk surrounding So Skeletor/Boozy/Sneachta's recent weightloss, I'm gonna put out a Bingo saying that she'll say The reason I started Talking Is Shite, is because all of the hate and criticism that I was getting online from Trolls really affected my Mental Health and I was suffering from depression/anxiety and I started losing weight as a result of aforementioned MH issue. I really wanted to put my platform to use and help others who were feeling the same was as I was (read I wanted to take further advantage of the absolute idiots who follow me) 😁 That way all her followers will have up for sainthood and she'll slowly break into the "wellness" influencing bracket and start selling journals or waterbottles or something equally basic and cheap as her Chinese white label proooducts 🤣

Also So Skeletor is by far my abso fave nickname 🤣 She's a dangerous witch, heroin chic as a body type is over - isnt everyone trying to be strong and toned as opposed to looking like a starved junkie? Between the sneachta and the oysters the toilets in Quinta must be destroyed after her 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t follow her and dip in when I’m on this. She is shocking looking. Not just the skeletor but the hands, awful hair, big miss outfits but what annoys me the most is the BS comments from shallow followers 🔥🔥🔥 Looking great, boss girl, then her creep husband …. Why is no one calling her out ?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well I think we all know now who she is “modelling” herself on…Hailey Bieber based on the recent post of her. Sue is 12yrs older than Hailey and has the face of someone 20yrs older despite all the “tweeks”. Like genuinely who is she trying to be or what is she trying to achieve…Sue give up on trying to launch your super model career, Elite Models NYC will not be calling you so give us all a rest from the stupid “struts” and “poses” .

Reactions: 8
In case anyone hadn’t seen her ass, check out her latest reel and the doormat husband who spends his days filming it it would seem.

Reactions: 8
She seems more miserable underneath it all than ever before,especially since she didn’t win strictly that affected her ego massively but she’s definitely hanging of the edge more so recently,can’t seem to settle and calm the F down, how can anyone bear going on about themselves so much it’s wearing and boring 🥱

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.