SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
€119 for the fake Birkenstocks!!! 😂😂😂 Aw Jesus I’ve seen it all now.
Wouldn’t mind but the pair her side-kick Terrie is wearing in some of her videos the straps are flicking up and she tries so hard to hide it. Tragic. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
€119 for the fake Birkenstocks!!! 😂😂😂 Aw Jesus I’ve seen it all now.
Wouldn’t mind but the pair her side-kick Terrie is wearing in some of her videos the straps are flicking up and she tries so hard to hide it. Tragic. 🤣
I literally came on to say the same thing. Even the most 3xpensive birkenstocks are still cheaper!!! I've been checking her stories the last days as I was so intrigued as to how much they would be. Deluded they are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I literally came on to say the same thing. Even the most 3xpensive birkenstocks are still cheaper!!! I've been checking her stories the last days as I was so intrigued as to how much they would be. Deluded they are 😂
You know when I saw them first I actually liked them. But €119....where are they going? The neck charging that price... fools will buy them too..

Reactions: 8
You know when I saw them first I actually liked them. But €119....where are they going? The neck charging that price... fools will buy them too..
Thats the most infuriating part that people will actually buy them. I got a similar knock off pair in M&S last year for €40 even though I swear by my birks but €119 is extortionate. No matter how she tries to flog it they're still tat 😂🙈

Reactions: 7
She seems more miserable underneath it all than ever before,especially since she didn’t win strictly that affected her ego massively but she’s definitely hanging of the edge more so recently,can’t seem to settle and calm the F down, how can anyone bear going on about themselves so much it’s wearing and boring 🥱
I think she was convinced that she would win strictly. I think she was convinced she was a star and that people would be fawning over her and reality hit her hard when she realised that she would actually have to work hard and that no one was fan girling over her.

Reactions: 11
I think she was convinced that she would win strictly. I think she was convinced she was a star and that people would be fawning over her and reality hit her hard when she realised that she would actually have to work hard and that no one was fan girling over her.
In fairness even winning it. What exactly would she get from it ? At gun point, I couldn’t tell you who won last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was never a fan favourite with the public on DWTS and would have been out in the first public vote if the judges didn’t keep saving her to keep the staff in it.
So maybe that’s a bruise to the ego?

Reactions: 6
The new mantra clogs, WTAF!!!
The shtate of them, as if Sue would be caught dead in a pair and as for the price, they have some fuvking neck!!!

The woman is having a mid life crisis of some sort. Acting like she's a twenty yr old.

Reactions: 9
Two different people!
Does he not wonder why she looks like a totally different woman? How much work has she done to her face???!!!! She’s so plastic looking. Defo having some kind of crisis. She can’t cope with the fact that she’s aging. She’s decided to ramp up the plastic surgery and starve herself even more to show how effortless aging is for her. Total bullshit.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.