SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lies going on here are just beyond me. Look
Screenshot_20230613_223015_Instagram.jpg
at her stomach. Whatever photoshop she has done u can clearly see it. She s gone so plastic and fake and time we started boycotting this as she is the main influencer in Ireland that started it

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t have a friend to her name that isn’t on her payroll by the looks of it. The ‘dancing’ if you can call it that is tragic

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry if this had been spoken about before but what’s the deal with her owning two fake tan brands? Surely one is enough

Reactions: 3
“Face like a doll” imagine writing that about yourself at nearly 40 🙈 she was never a beauty she’s just now a fake face plastic fraud . she’s so cringe isn’t she 😳 I actually think she is on ozempic now ( even though I did say on her was always thin) that look is not natural - she was never that skinny . She’s in heaven a photo shoot orchestrated by herself and her paid glam squad all fawning over her 🥲

Reactions: 11
Her hands are showing her resl age and sun destroyed skin, my mom is nearly 60 and her hands look better than that

Reactions: 8
How do you get ozempic? I looked it up and it’s only prescribed for Diabetics not for weight loss

I’m lucky if my husband takes one blurry, from a distance photo of me on holidays. I’m laughing away to myself at the thought of asking him to do a Dzyl on it and video me absolutely eye bleeping myself and twirling for the camera 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't get over how self indulgent that photo shoot is. It's nothing but Sue's vanity project.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.