SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friend's... Sue doesn't seem to have many of them any more for some reason! Has to resort to calling her hairdresser as one! Wonder why people always seem to burn bridges with her? Not a good look!

Reactions: 8
All her mates seem to be instahuns, too much competition, so nowonder she has no friends anymore. Herself and (Ms I love myself) Sian one used to be mates, she then went off and "formulated" her own fake tan, if Sian can do that then anyone can :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
I guess there wasn't a better way to open your lip gloss??? Stay classy Sue 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_20230612_121926_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230612_121937_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230612_121941_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It was worse than when she comes on stories eating oysters 🤮
why does she do that?Why make such a spectacle of Eating oysters. Does she think it’s some specialty like Caviar or something. Bizzare

Reactions: 8
Suzy Sneachta great craic at it again, pretending to be dancin like an hole, in her bikini, full glam - absolutely loving the sneachta tinted oyster shite out of herself , while all her rent a pals cheer her on and tell her how fab she is 🤮

Reactions: 11
I actually forgot she had a boat. If I had a boat I wouldn’t be off it, travelling all around different countries, she is SO boring

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.