SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue would you ever go way with those messages "you inspired me to do 3 spinning classes"... she's a complete charlatan, you are about 10 years late to the spinning party Sue, I'd be worried for anyone inspired by sue. can't you see the fakery? 50% of her life is the health buzz of vitamins and minerals and supplements, drinking "mind blowing flavoured water" exercising and mental health quotes and the other 50% is the polar opposite and contradiction, necking wine at lunchtime and dying in the bed eating crap. the makeup and tan avenue is old and stale so now she's trying to sell via jumping on the MH bandwagon. this fool said make your bed every morning to improve your mood. she has no qualifications in that field or nutrition, how I'd love for her to go back to applying false lashes and leave MH to the professionals.
She’s a lonely old fool looking for praise online. If she wasn’t such a gowl I’d feel sorry for her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s a lonely old fool looking for praise online. If she wasn’t such a gowl I’d feel sorry for her
can she do anything just for herself without trying to sell it. like why can't she do her classes and enjoy it as a little hobby for herself, no she has to be an expert 5 mins after she's began and starts preaching thinking she's discovered said hobby, like spinning. and now she's inspiring others to take it up. like the getting up at 5am,couldn't just do it and keep it quiet, comes on real preachy about it like everyone is failing at life if they aren't up girl bossing swigging vitamins and gyming at 5am... only thing is you can laugh at her because it goes by the way side when she goes on the lash.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We all called it here when the talking with medicine page was set up that’s drunken afternoon and the daily 5am chats started. This is all building up to her selling us something. Nothing is authentic about Sue. Everything she does is motivated with selling something to us and to line her own pockets. These threads have highlighted how awful she can be, behind the scenes. She literally does not give one tit about anyone’s mental health. She would 100% step over anyone who gets in her way.

Reactions: 14
What is like with her spinning’s sue it’s been years going I think we all a few up on ya she’s such a dope 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
She’s going to sink even lower and capitalise off the vulnerabilities of people with MH issues. She genuinely makes me sick.

Reactions: 11
Overthinking is a sign you don’t trust yourself? No Suzanne it’s a symptom of anxiety. So she’s brushing off symptoms and manifestations of genuine mental health disorders with positive affirmations.🤡 this page is dangerous god love anyone with genuine issues engaging with it.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
What she’s doing is so dangerous ! How can this be allowed? She’s not in anyway qualified to speak about stuff like this. So she read The Secret and thinks she’s the Dalai Lama

Reactions: 11
What she’s doing is so dangerous ! How can this be allowed? She’s not in anyway qualified to speak about stuff like this. So she read The Secret and thinks she’s the Dalai Lama
Report the page for giving false information

Reactions: 12
She needs to be reported that’s shocking she’s not a medical doctor or anything wow
---
Have you seen her stories
---
Sick of these assholes

Reactions: 5
Why is she always so bleeping fidgety when she comes on to stories????

Reactions: 3
Why is she always so bleeping fidgety when she comes on to stories????
the flicking the ponytail, the scratching her armpit & shrugging the blazer was v distracting. She’s clearly nervous about this new venture.

Reactions: 2
the flicking the ponytail, the scratching her armpit & shrugging the blazer was v distracting. She’s clearly nervous about this new venture.
I missed half of what she said, it was sooooooo distracting. She's nervous because she has absolutely no business being in the the mental health/self improvement sector!

Reactions: 4
Exactly all her and kayshee have been posting lately are these inspirational quotes 🙄.they will do more harm than good

Reactions: 10
Remember the trend of hot dogs or legs. I thought she was trolling us with posting a photo of hot dogs, she's gone so thin it's vile

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.