SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that talking medicine page just daily quotes?!
I hope that is all it is because she has zero qualifications in the area of mental health, it is dangerous for someone with no qualifications in this area to be dishing out advice.

Reactions: 14
When I was in the depths of depression , seeing those quotes actually pissed me off more than helped. It's a medical problem it needs professional help not some dose dishing out quotes she found on facebook

• Heart
Reactions: 22
But it’s her passion project! 🙄🙄 Jesus sue if you’re so passionate why not take your money get up off your hole and and maybe study for a qualification?? Prob sounds a bit too much like hard work for a boss witch like herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But it’s her passion project! 🙄🙄 Jesus sue if you’re so passionate why not take your money get up off your hole and and maybe study for a qualification?? Prob sounds a bit too much like hard work for a boss witch like herself.
Sure she knows it all already 😂 Why would she need to study 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All joking aside, it’s actually dangerous, if someone with MH issues reaches out to her. She’s not able to professionally guide or help them.

Reactions: 15
All joking aside, it’s actually dangerous, if someone with MH issues reaches out to her. She’s not able to professionally guide or help them.
I 100% agree. Unless she has gone through MH issues or is a qualified medical professional she should not be giving advice, similar to the whole thing of giving people advice on vitamins and supplements. I think it's getting to the point where the government need to step in with influencers and businesses and put a stop to this carry on. Its only a matter of time before this spirals out of control and people who are easily influenced get hurt

Reactions: 15
Curious to know.
Has Sue ever made reference to this Tattle thread? Just wondering if she follows in the other footsteps of Irish "influencers" and bitched about the truth being told

Reactions: 1
Sue would you ever go way with those messages "you inspired me to do 3 spinning classes"... she's a complete charlatan, you are about 10 years late to the spinning party Sue, I'd be worried for anyone inspired by sue. can't you see the fakery? 50% of her life is the health buzz of vitamins and minerals and supplements, drinking "mind blowing flavoured water" exercising and mental health quotes and the other 50% is the polar opposite and contradiction, necking wine at lunchtime and dying in the bed eating crap. the makeup and tan avenue is old and stale so now she's trying to sell via jumping on the MH bandwagon. this fool said make your bed every morning to improve your mood. she has no qualifications in that field or nutrition, how I'd love for her to go back to applying false lashes and leave MH to the professionals.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.