SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these wans are the same, you can tell they never had a pot to piss in because they have to post everything and everything has to have a lavel plastered on it so everyone knows it’s designer. People with money wear designer just without the tacky labels all over it because they don’t need to.

Reactions: 9
All these wans are the same, you can tell they never had a pot to piss in because they have to post everything and everything has to have a lavel plastered on it so everyone knows it’s designer. People with money wear designer just without the tacky labels all over it because they don’t need to.
Yea she smacks of braggy, new money. She’s in the game long enough but never evolved.

Reactions: 8
Appears she leant payroll Jane the keys to the rented villa for the past week and treated her to the platinum services 🙈😂... check out her highlight reels of Portugal... no wonder they get on ...Jane is the exact same as sue she would eat herself if she could!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I see Sian Walton and Brooke Wright both attended Niamh McCreerys baby shower. Sue didn't bother hanging around a few extra days for it... has she fallen out with Niamh and Harry as well?

And I just glanced at her blog... written like a 12 year old's 'Our News' ... brutal

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Sian Walton and Brooke Wright both attended Niamh McCreerys baby shower. Sue didn't bother hanging around a few extra days for it... has she fallen out with Niamh and Harry as well?

And I just glanced at her blog... written like a 12 year old's 'Our News' ... brutal
She had wine and oysters waiting for her in Portugal #priorities 🤣🤣🤣

Wasn't she supposed to be Niamhs maid of honor but then the wedding came around and she was just a guest?

Reactions: 6

What a load of old shite 😂

Reactions: 1
The state of Jane-OMG. She looks filthy and greasy. Is she common as muck? The platinum services to the RYANAIR plane- good Jesus. And taking photos of the car she was driven to the plane in 😂😂😂😂….
Is the fella her husband? Looks a bit rough round the edges and completely out of his depth in Portugal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that niamhs house with the water features or a hotel 😮
I think they live in an apparment/house thing with loads of houses so looks like a big hotel type of thing
---
The state of Jane-OMG. She looks filthy and greasy. Is she common as muck? The platinum services to the RYANAIR plane- good Jesus. And taking photos of the car she was driven to the plane in 😂😂😂😂….
Is the fella her husband? Looks a bit rough round the edges and completely out of his depth in Portugal.
Where can I see this? Can’t see it on insta?

Reactions: 1
Is she well sharing that unfunny TikTok from Kayssshie? And then the very next story is her ‘Talking is Medicine’ page? Forty going on fourteen.

Reactions: 6
She has no cop on whatsoever. A joke about someone dying and then a link to a mental health page... what an hole

Reactions: 11
How old is Katie? 19/20? How is saying someone has died seen as funny! At least the parents looked as disgusted as I felt . Jesus what us up with these people..

Reactions: 4
How old is Katie? 19/20? How is saying someone has died seen as funny! At least the parents looked as disgusted as I felt . Jesus what us up with these people..
Katie must be at least 23. She’s finished college. Sue is worse, pushing 40 and thinks that’s funny.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.