SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they once move and then move back ? What happened there.
They moved before Covid to be nearer Suzanne but the excuse they gave was the Dad didn’t settle in the new house and the foster daughter missed her friends and had to take the train to school so they sold up and renovated a basic semi in Skerries

Reactions: 5
They moved before Covid to be nearer Suzanne but the excuse they gave was the Dad didn’t settle in the new house and the foster daughter missed her friends and had to take the train to school so they sold up and renovated a basic semi in Skerries
Why would a grown adult with no children need her mother to move to her. Especially with a child still at home and at school. They really want to keep the cash cow near.

Reactions: 11
What was the move anyway, Skerries to Malahide? 20 mins away?!

Could you not let your adult children live their own life?!

Reactions: 6

Something like that my parent are similar age and I couldn’t imagine them moving house they lived in for forty years all those memories etc no mortgage then buy a house for well over a million euro and move after a year the stress!

Reactions: 9

Yep Deffo sounded something very off. I really wouldn’t be surprised if it all came out in a few years, that a lot of dodgy dealings in the business. Could also explain the stepping down from the companies.

Reactions: 5
Strange how her scrote brother Rob and his "fiancée" Vikkiiiiiii just disappeared suddenly from social media..... Must be a year ago now? What's up with that? Awful pair of yokes 🤣

I’m sorry but from someone who doesn’t look at her stories or page regularly I’m actually shocked at how unwell she looks. She’s actually looking like she’s in the depths of an eating disorder - are people close to her not concerned? Most are saying how good she looks etc etc… is that not encouraging what might be going on? Is all those supplements and iron infusions not a dead give away? No normal healthy person needs any of that. Are we going into the emaciated era again? Because it’s not cute and won’t end well.
I thought the exact same, I unfollowed a while ago and was seriously shocked to see her now she is SO skinny and her face has been overdone. It's giving me Donatella Versace vibes.

Lots of influenzas are now jumping on the skin and bones bandwagon and it scares me. Surely we are not going back there 😩

Strange how her scrote brother Rob and his "fiancée" Vikkiiiiiii just disappeared suddenly from social media..... Must be a year ago now? What's up with that? Awful pair of yokes 🤣
Probably all his online bullying to young clients of SoSue

Reactions: 6
I still can’t believe no one is pulling her up on how thin she looks, how much work she’s had done, the hypocrisy of the vitamins, boozing and the fact she struggled to finish a spin class despite “Living” in the gym. Why are all her comments just arse licking flame emojis 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The parents are enroute to Portugal. How long are they able to stay alone together as a couple before her family decide to move in?! My husband would go mad having my family on the doorstep every 5 minutes.

The parents enroute to Portugal. How long are they able to stay alone together as a couple before her family decide to move in?! My husband would go mad having my family on the doorstep we every 5 minutes.
They are literally co dependent on eachother. It's one strange dynamic.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.