SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any other contestant do the extra promo for votes? Funny how it still didn't bag her the win in the end, after all of that

Reactions: 14
She’ll go on about how she may not have won but got the highest score for two dances in the shows history 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Was she acting upset or annoyed ? Its a miracle she made it that far in the competition anyway
She seemed to be more upset, she’s so far up her own arse she believed she was going to win.. just shows that bribing the judges with free shite doesnt always work 👀
---
Tomorrow!! I’d say it booked since last week Dylzzz was out there last week say he was getting a villa!!
She will come on and say she needs a break after all the stress of the dancing 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny when as she was being introduced to come on Dylz had the head down and didn’t start clapping whem her name was called out.
She said to Doireann she didn’t want to come back after messing up in her early dance, so she was going to give up then??? Nice to see the underdog win 🥳
Just glad we don’t have to hear her saying about training hard any more!

Reactions: 5
Thank god it’s over. Sue has really shown herself up the last few weeks as having no perseverance and was constantly negative. Delighted she didn’t win as she clearly did not deserve it and she would have been more insufferable if she did. Hopefully she goes to Portugal and we don’t see her for the next 6 months

Reactions: 21
It's an awful shame they didn't call the dancers out one by one - who got least votes to the winner. Tackson HAD to have scored the lowest with the public. Damian and Brooke were STREETS ahead of her.

Reactions: 8
The radio silence after losing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought she was super resilient???? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Tomorrow!! I’d say it booked since last week Dylzzz was out there last week say he was getting a villa!!
I say Tuesday. She needs to get her filler done tomorrow. You can’t exercise (or practice dance!) immediately after having it so I’d say she’s been putting it off until DWTS is over. So filler and extensions tomorrow and fly to Portugal Tuesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ll be honest I haven’t watched sue dance or watch her on Instagram in ages. I was passing through one of the rooms where a family member was watching DWTS and she had just started her dance. I didn’t even recognise her, what has she done to her face??? And clearly uses filters when I used to watch her stories because her skin doesn’t have that flawless look. I also was wondering when she’d be on a plane out of here because I remember her spending a load of time in Portugal 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.