SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll have to do a large stint in portugal now to ensure she has her taxes in order

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bad form that she was the only one to not make it into the radio station with Ryan

Reactions: 19
She will come on with a sob story as to why she couldn’t make it this morning, how she wanted to go but was advised not to for her health etc etc

Reactions: 8
She’s a knob. I hope this has damaged her brand. She showed herself to a whole new audience who had no interest in her. She’s an asshole

boozy Suzy not turning up for the interview, probably absolutely hanging with a domino's in bed. back to normal proceedings

Reactions: 14
I’d say she’s either landed in Portugal, or en route there as we speak!

Reactions: 10
gas…boozy suzie couldn’t show up for Tubs this morning…yet Carl…WHO WON THE THING…Showed up and did his actual job this morning - fuelled by lucozade and solpadeine…but he still showed up! Boozy suzie…that is what you call WORK ETHIC.

Reactions: 35
gas…boozy suzie couldn’t show up for Tubs this morning…yet Carl…WHO WON THE THING…Showed up and did his actual job this morning - fuelled by lucozade and solpadeine…but he still showed up! Boozy suzie…that is what you call WORK ETHIC.
I think this is why Carl won he is so likeable and as you said showed up for work this morning I didn't listen to them on the radio didn't anyone say why so boozy wasn't there

Reactions: 17
I think this is why Carl won he is so likeable and as you said showed up for work this morning I didn't listen to them on the radio didn't anyone say why so boozy wasn't there
Didn’t say, just something like she’s prob back in the hotel room as I’d imagine they were all put up for the night

Reactions: 2
She’ll have to do a large stint in portugal now to ensure she has her taxes in order
Oh Deffo and we’ll never hear from her drip of a husband. Thank God. Put back in the closet until she wheels him out for some other *hite

• Haha
Obviously Dzzzylan will disappear back into social media oblivion now that he has no obligation to portray himself as a loving involved husband

Reactions: 17
Dylan is very unattractive isn't he. Are they childhood sweethearts or something?Wouldn't put them together in a million years. I'd normally say maybe his personality makes up for it but.......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dylan is very unattractive isn't he. Are they childhood sweethearts or something?Wouldn't put them together in a million years. I'd normally say maybe his personality makes up for it but.......
Think they met through mutual friends, wasn’t sue with brook or something?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.