SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont really get it? Once again a lot of standing around, being dragged around, and there was definitely a few clumsy errors before the lifts.

At least with the scoring so high its not really putting her at any advantage.

Reactions: 5
All the lines on her face and looks so lanky
---
I feel like Michael is the opposite to Dylz. Dylz is so boring and dry and Michael is so energetic and funny

Michael “You’re a dream partner ‘
Boozy “ You’re welcome “

Ffs is the response not ‘thank you so much I couldn’t of done it without you ‘ 🤦‍♀️

If she wins shoot me now ! As I can’t deal with the ego that is too big as it is. However she’s a million sheep following her and those followers in turn have a million sheep voting ..inc RTE. So I don’t think the odds really are genuine

If she wins shoot me now !
Give it a week and a new show with boozy will
Appear on RTE. Actually give it a few weeks as she’ll have to have a break in Portugal to right off the taxes .

Brooke to win 🏆

Reactions: 15
She’s been in the dance off twice when you think about it only for the judges high scores she’s have been gone weeks ago, Brooke was in the dance off and shouldn’t have been and Carl and Damian haven’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Scam !!! Lorraine gave Brooke a 9 , yet Arthur says he didn’t know which was the professional dancer . RTE have it planned for boozy to win !

Reactions: 8
Neighbour is at it again saying Suzanne is only there to show off her figure 🤣She’s on the Brandy and ports and I said I’ll join her for a celebratory tipple if Sue doesn’t win 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m so sorry but I’m so happy 😂 she was crying in the background while Carl was doing his victory speech 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh she wasnt was she? I didn't see that! She's fuming I'd say!

Money can't buy you love (votes), Suzanne.
She turned away from the camera as Carl was speaking and Michael put his arm around her to console her before she looked back at the camera and started her fake nodding again 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She turned away from the camera as Carl was speaking and Michael put his arm around her to console her before she looked back at the camera and started her fake nodding again 😂
Was she acting upset or annoyed ? Its a miracle she made it that far in the competition anyway

Reactions: 3
So what do we think the excuse will be when she comes on for ‘the chats’ ?

I’m delighted she didn’t win. I’ve seen more rhythm in a metal pole. She has shown herself up massively throughout this whole process. Whiny cow

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.