SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stories sitting in the floor with Michael were a bit odd. The way she rounded on him and spoke to him like he was thick when he talked about a video on his phone. “They all want to see now”. 😂😂
Then it descended into flirting, I’m sure D&G Dylz won’t love that.

surely she must have known she wasn’t going to win. She would have been out months ago if not for the judges.
No public popularity is not a great look when she’s applying for the Late Late Show gig.
But her resilience in the face of adversity will win her the role. A legend amongst men!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also happy that she didn’t win. she’s just not likeable and for all her talk about being a perfectionist, she came across as full of excuses each week which ppl don’t like. Carl has the likeable factor something you can’t buy no matter how many bleeping tan hampers you gift the judges 😂

Reactions: 18
Yeah Carl wasn't the best dancer but people liked him and Emily together and they didn't take themselves too seriously. You can see them in Arthur's stories gearing up for the result, laughing, not expecting to win at all whereas Suzanne is serious face adjusting her dress, practicing her acceptance speech in her head.

Also happy that she didn’t win. she’s just not likeable and for all her talk about being a perfectionist, she came across as full of excuses each week which ppl don’t like. Carl has the likeable factor something you can’t buy no matter how many bleeping tan hampers you gift the judges 😂

I think the weekly excuses to justify not being a good dancer don’t come across well with viewers. She was making excuses and asking for votes based off the excuse! The fella who won just came out and did his best, no son story just someone who put in the hours and did his best and as you said had a likeability about him

“Hi guys, it’s been a while but I just wanted to jump on stories and say how disappointed I am in you guys for not voting enough for me. It’s all your fault I lost. So I’ll be taking a break from stories for a while, until I get to Portugal. I really would like you all to use this time take a good hard look at yourselves for not making me the winner. Do better guys”

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Someone said she was the only one not to turn up for the Ryan Tubridy show this morning. Didn't hear myself but bloody typical of the sour witch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just thinking back on all the VTs last night, was she the only one out of the 4 that basically said she was doing the dances to win it?

Like, I get that no one wants to lose but saying it outright is very cocky.

Reactions: 4
She"s such a bad loser. Imagine not bothering to turn up this morning. Bad sport. In a major huff I'd say.

Was listening to Ryan's show this morning, Brooke hit a lovely dig 🤣 someone said she was hungover and she said well at least I turned up

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.