SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching with my neighbour who’s in her late 70s and she just said she doesn’t like Suzanne because she’s a trollop 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She messed up a few steps there especially at the end she nearly fell if she gets 10s for that it’s deffo fixed

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I am here giving out about the ridiculous Ott comments and my son just said “you have to remember mam she is on the RTE books”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seeing as we know it's a fix, what do people think Suzanne's next gig with RTE is? There's clearly something?

Reactions: 5
Oh wow it’s my first dance …and omg they have a video ‘ ffs please !!!! The acting was worse than fair city and that says a lot 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
My sassy neighbour has said he’d be better of dragging a mannequin around the dance floor than Suzanne

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.