SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd so well to book herself into an amateur dramatics club with all her carry-on.
An absolute drama queen if there was ever one.
Can't wait to see this thread go off if she wins!!

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Sian Walton bring out a new tan brand.. her and sue don’t seem to follow each other anymore. I can imagine it was a kick in the face for her

• Wow
Reactions: 9
All she's doing is littering because I can guarantee most people seeing that crap on their window screen will roll their eyes and duck it on the ground.

Did anyone see Sian Walton bring out a new tan brand.. her and sue don’t seem to follow each other anymore. I can imagine it was a kick in the face for her
Interesting that they don’t follow eachother … thought they were besties and they introduced eachother ?

Yes Sian is still with Brooke and he’s started the tan brand with her. I can’t imagine Sue is happy with either of them.
Also looks like any pics of Sian and sue over the summer on sians feed have been wiped

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That's proper dodge as Brooke and Dylan were besties and obvs Sue was part of the mix too. Tbf I wouldn't trust Brooke as far as you could throw him and obviously this shows it. I've no time for Sue but deffo would not be happy if so called friends in our circle basically went into competition with me in the same business area.

Reactions: 8
I don’t have much time for her either and have unfollowed a long time ago but seen Sian post about it so had a snoop. But I have to say I would feel very betrayed knowing how close they were and also how long Sian done work for dripping gold. To me it would feel like they got close enough to get all the info they needed to start their own business and the friendship was nothing more than Sian and Brooke getting what they could out of them. I can’t imagine the conversation went great when they finally told them

Reactions: 9
Agree with everything you said @cutiespy123. Just had a look and Dylan and Sue still follow Brooke and Dylz with Sian but Sian doesnt follow Sue. Very awks

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.