SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she drinking wine while she's on antibiotics?! She's such a thick dope. There can't be too much wrong with her!

Reactions: 2
Is she drinking wine while she's on antibiotics?! She's such a thick dope. There can't be too much wrong with her!
Probably. This is also the same gobshite telling people you can take as much of a supplement as you want 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Can we stop with the comments on her and kids, FFS it’s 2023 and we should be all well educated enough not to be passing comments just because a woman in her 30’s does not have kids

Reactions: 73
Yeah I agree if she doesn’t want kids so what it’s not the be all
---
And some people can’t have kids so I think the subject should be dropped in fairness

Reactions: 21
To be fair I have often had two or three vodka’s when on antibiotics
I know but you shouldn’t and in fairness as an influencer she should know better than to be advertising it. Even just so she doesn’t get the flak for it.
---
The hair is just a joke at this point wtf. It’s like a cross between 80’s and Traveller wedding.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know but you shouldn’t and in fairness as an influencer she should know better than to be advertising it. Even just so she doesn’t get the flak for it.
---
The hair is just a joke at this point wtf. It’s like a cross between 80’s and Traveller wedding.
It’s awful! It ages her so much, is the fringe fake? It has a synthetic look about it.

Reactions: 11
---
she looks like a wish version of Maura higgins & the parcel was battered during delivery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Showing off her Dior sunglasses even though her business sells sun glasses…. That just shows her loyalty to Mantra!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.