SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie is increasing how much of her bae that she shows.. looks like he chews his nails

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just saw on Conor Ryan’s thread that Sue and Dylz were spotted hopping on a flight to Turkey! 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I will say,she has form for going offline for a few days and emerging with fresh lips, botox or teeth so it wouldn't surprise me if she made it up and planned stories to cover.

Is there a dose going around? We're a household with kids and I've heard nothing

Reactions: 9
I will say,she has form for going offline for a few days and emerging with fresh lips, botox or teeth so it wouldn't surprise me if she made it up and planned stories to cover.

Is there a dose going around? We're a household with kids and I've heard nothing
The dose has two legs and is called Sue

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jeez you think she'd be able to afford her surgeries in Ireland and not on the chartered flight for Turkey teeth lol

Reactions: 5
Yeah true… posted lots of videos now prob is in Turkey lol sorting the teeth
---
She defo has had cheek filler too

Maybe the surrogate has given birth. Just a thought.
I wouldn’t put it past her. I’ve no time for these celebs and rich ppl buying babies & renting wombs. I’ve obviously no issues if there’s genuine reasons for surrogates but narcissistic ppl who just don’t want to ruin their bodies can fudge off.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t put it past her. I’ve no time for these celebs and rich ppl buying babies & renting wombs. I’ve obviously no issues if there’s genuine reasons for surrogates but narcissistic ppl who just don’t want to ruin their bodies can fudge off.
She may not be able to have kids?? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.