SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You look at Dr Laura GP and Oonagh from Meaghers - both have lost quite a bit of weight in a short space of time and it's widely thought they've used Ozempic or Saxenda to help them with it.

Not sure that Sue would go down that route tbh - the weight was fairly falling off her with all the dancing and I reckon there's something serious enough going on with the family that's keeping her at home onstead of jetting off. I reckon it's likely the stress of all that that's caused more weight loss.
Just my theory anyway!!

Reactions: 12
How in the name of naysus does she not have maggotty bedheets from all her fake tan? Mine looks like a creature from the swamp slept in them when I've fake tan on..... ?! Hack anyone?? (Other than wearing a onesie, long socks, gloves and a balaclava 🙈)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How in the name of naysus does she not have maggotty bedheets from all her fake tan? Mine looks like a creature from the swamp slept in them when I've fake tan on..... ?! Hack anyone?? (Other than wearing a onesie, long socks, gloves and a balaclava 🙈)
Get your live in house keeper to change them daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry but please someone explain to me wtf is a sauna ritual??!! If you need a laugh check out Dylan story 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So much for the thousands of supplements and vitamins she takes a day! Obviously doing nothing for her immune system anyway!

Reactions: 15
Did her and Sian have a fall out? I missed that conversation and I’m too lazy to go back over then 😂

Saxenda, it's 250 to 300 a month so not accessible to your average povo
Saxenda, it's 250 to 300 a month so not accessible to your average povo
She was always really really skinny . Prob about 8.5 or 9 stone max and she’s about 5 ft 7 have seen her around. She’s prob dropped a stone with all the dance and now still doing the gym and cutting vino and wouldn’t eat lots in general and that stone of loss on someone so skinny looks shocking. She’s like Glenda Gilson now unfortunately but I don’t think there’s anything more too it like popping pills to be honest . Not like she’s gone from 15 stone to 8 stone . Prob more like 9 to 8 stone when she didn’t have any weight to lose 🙈😭 ps Dylan is a creep - he gives me the absolute ick - she obviously was giving out to him being so ignorant on stories and now he’s gone icky with his posts . Dunno how she has stayed with him 🤮

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.