SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's an injection used to lower blood sugars for people with type 2 diabetes but people are using it to aid weight loss.

Reactions: 2
I dunno I have a funny feeling this is Dylan's doing. It's been said here numerous times that he's going so thin, hes definitely sick etc.etc.
Now the same narrative for sue has started.
I dunno I'm a little sus....

Reactions: 7
I dunno I have a funny feeling this is Dylan's doing. It's been said here numerous times that he's going so thin, hes definitely sick etc.etc.
Now the same narrative for sue has started.
I dunno I'm a little sus....
I agree!! She’s always on about going to the gym etc when he’s around. Otherwise she couldn’t be bothered! You can tell by her

Reactions: 3
Doesnt wana talk about fillers/injections despite it being obvious to her look and lets face it(excuse the pun!), there are an audience of women following her that would enjoy that content.
But to show off her figure that clearly is underweight is good enough for her???
Thank god for those boobs she purchased, they help her stop looking like a matchstick

Reactions: 6
I’m telling ya’s it’s not that deep, she’s not sick, not doing injections or anything worth the effort. She just lied so long about being fit and her gym life, that when she actually started doing real work (Constant Dance Training) the little bit of fat and muscle she had went. All contestants say the same about these dance shows, it’s a vigorous work out. Now she’s painfully thin and clearly loving it she’ll just try maintain it.

Reactions: 27
I’m telling ya’s it’s not that deep, she’s not sick, not doing injections or anything worth the effort. She just lied so long about being fit and her gym life, that when she actually started doing real work (Constant Dance Training) the little bit of fat and muscle she had went. All contestants say the same about these dance shows, it’s a vigorous work out. Now she’s painfully thin and clearly loving it she’ll just try maintain it.
Exactly! Training 4-5 days a week at dance is bloody intense.

Reactions: 8
Exactly! Training 4-5 days a week at dance is bloody intense.
I’ve done every workout there is in gyms, TRX, boot camp, boxing and when I went back to Ballet, I was crippled. It’s hard work and if you’re a size 8 to begin with and not on the right diet it’ll fall off you quickly.

What I don't understand is dwts ended a month ago so surely with no more daily dancing she should be putting on even a little bit of weight now not loosing even more??! There is defo more to this... wether it be an issue or she is now obsessing over something new now dwts is over and no longer needed with the CEO. Her in the grey onsie is seriously concerning she is skin and bone... if I was her friend/husband/family I would be extremely concerned and asking questions.

Money can get anything 🤣
I agree to an extent but my sis in law is a doctor and we were only talking about this the weekend. She can’t believe some doctors are prescribing it, she said if a doctor gets found out doing that they literally would be struck off.
Theres a new one on the Market,she told me the name, something beginning with S. she said she can prescribe that to anyone within reason like you could be anorexic coming in to look for it

Reactions: 2
I agree to an extent but my sis in law is a doctor and we were only talking about this the weekend. She can’t believe some doctors are prescribing it, she said if a doctor gets found out doing that they literally would be struck off.
Theres a new one on the Market,she told me the name, something beginning with S. she said she can prescribe that to anyone within reason like you could be anorexic coming in to look for it
How do we contact your SIL? 😄(joke!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.