SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually said that Katie was working with hello fresh and she wanted in on that and now she #AD. How’s about you put your hand in your pocket then Suzie

Reactions: 7
The hack of her in that one piece. Really bad photoshopping too, her right leg has been ridiculously overstretched.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure if it’s been mentioned before but why just why has she got dollar bills with her face on them 🙄🤣
Their house is not even slightly homely and cosy, it's just a show house. I cringe everytime she shows it. It doesn't even look lived in. Imagine having all her money and absolutely no style or taste.
It's mad, we're led to believe that money buys happiness but I'm in a small two bedroom house that's on the older side, but I love it and I can guarantee I'm a much more content person than Suzy Sue.

Reactions: 13
She actually said that Katie was working with hello fresh and she wanted in on that and now she #AD. How’s about you put your hand in your pocket then Suzie
Do the bloggers all know that you can go to your local supermarket and buy “fresh” food? They seem blown away by the fact the food is fresh.
Not good for the environment all the extra packaging what a waste and it didn’t look appetising or filling I’d say the dominoes is on the way

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do the bloggers all know that you can go to your local supermarket and buy “fresh” food? They seem blown away by the fact the food is fresh.
Not good for the environment all the extra packaging what a waste and it didn’t look appetising or filling I’d say the dominoes is on the way
I'd say she was in the ivy with kayshee and mama bear but she never eats at home so had to throw the ad up some evening. I was freaked too buy all the packaging.. a big brown bag with a clove of garlic and a leek I saw on someone's story. the leak looked all dry. ughhhh. buy fresh veg in aldi or wherever. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Suzanne has her on the pay roll as rent a friend. She appears to live in a council estate now
She lived I. A very nice house prepandemic was a neighbour of Nicky fitz must have struggled with business closed seems more genuine than su snd co

Lads so she looks unwell - her thigh is about the size of my arm 🤯
---
Ps where can I get the pens 🤣🤣
I was also gonna write that. I too would enjoy a few pens 😂😂
---
Their house is not even slightly homely and cosy, it's just a show house. I cringe everytime she shows it. It doesn't even look lived in. Imagine having all her money and absolutely no style or taste.
It's mad, we're led to believe that money buys happiness but I'm in a small two bedroom house that's on the older side, but I love it and I can guarantee I'm a much more content person than Suzy Sue.
And I guarantee your house is more welcoming and we’d have better crack in it. Only I’d leave as soon as I saw you didn’t have dollars with your face on it I would leave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was also gonna write that. I too would enjoy a few pens 😂😂
---

And I guarantee your house is more welcoming and we’d have better crack in it. Only I’d leave as soon as I saw you didn’t have dollars with your face on it I would leave 😂
Or cigar room! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I would never take food/supplements/vitamin recommendations off her. She looks malnurished and like she hasnt slept in weeks!
Something is up
I just genuinely think she is enjoying the attention she is getting from the emaciated look

Reactions: 8
She really looks like she has an eating disorder, I know she did lots of exercise through dancing with the Starts, but she is seriously thin looking

Reactions: 6
I'd say losing all the weight dancing has spurred her on to keep going but she has taken it too far now. She doesn't look healthy anymore.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.