SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glenlo Abbey would have been lovely too, The G is way overrated especially on that busy road it is on. Or the AbbeyGlen in Clifden is fab, Ryan Turbridy goes there a lot, it is a lovely hotel
Have been lucky enough to stay in the Glenlo and AbbeyGlen also - fab hotels and the types of places you go and properly stay in, as in you don't leave the grounds until check out.

Reactions: 3
The G is not even that nice anymore, It was fab when it first opened but its completely run down now they need to put some work into it, its on the side of a busy road , with a cinema and retail park behind it. Its not worth the money
It’s very 10 years ago.
---
The Interstellar music over her cliffs of moher reel F off. She’s going on like she’s the first human to discover it 🙈
---
Looking at the reel coming out of the lift. Is her hair or the fringe a wig or clip on. Look at the hairline.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Showing us her haul at the cliffs too, how embarrassing. Course your one gave her a free fridge magnet, she was delighted someone besides an American was buying her tack. Lucky stones how are, morto for ya Suzanne

They looked so out of place there…most people in regular gear/rain jackets, Sue in her oversized leather jacket, she must have been frozen.
Cliffs of Moher, a must see…..as if she’s just discovered them on behalf of Ireland when most of the country has been there at some stage.
Was she gifted all those hair brushes too?
Bath butler…..give me a break…when I PAID to stay at the G, the breakfast pastries were from across the road in Lidl and the room carpet had a massive brown stain.
They obviously save the best for their NON paying customers.
I agree, the G is SO dated, there are much better cheaper hotels in Galway.

It’s very 10 years ago.
---
The Interstellar music over her cliffs of moher reel F off. She’s going on like she’s the first human to discover it 🙈
---
Looking at the reel coming out of the lift. Is her hair or the fringe a wig or clip on. Look at the hairline.
Looks like its one of those clip in fringes

Her appearance has changed so much I hardly recognise her in her recent stories! Her lips are huge!

Hello fresh adds are doing my nut in lol that jumpsuit she is wearing god the bones sticking out
---
She looks sick

Reactions: 10
Just want to give a shout out to Hello Fresh for giving Suzanne the motivation (being literal Money 💰) to use her KITCHEN for the first time ever.

Round of applause 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How lazy would you have to be? It’s a bag of pasta, few tomatoes and a bit of grated cheese. Christ!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm actually starting to think she's joining that celebrity craze of using the ozempic weight loss pens. She's very aware of her frame and she's mentioned about losing weight but the fact that she's back in her baby onsie and full on showing us how she looks makes me assume that she's happy with her size and maybe it's being done on purpose? I'm all for body positivity and being confident no matter what size you are but she's come on before saying how she doesn't talk about botox because of her younger audience but she's happy to show off such a drastic weight loss

Reactions: 11
She’s absolutely in love with herself. The eye bleeping of the camera. As someone said previously, she’s thrilled with her new figure. Look how many full length photos she’s taking of late.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the restaurant watching them take countless videos and photos.

Reactions: 4
I feel extremely embarrassed for both of them after those stories this evening. talk about awkward and forced and you know boozy just thought it was a good idea to post them after the red wine. like I'm still not over him posting the pictures of her ontop of him in bed. then deleting them.
Oh my god I forgot about this !!! I cannot believe he posted that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lads so she looks unwell - her thigh is about the size of my arm 🤯
---
Ps where can I get the pens 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Katie our with the family for her mama bday where is so sue strange
---
Dramatic weight loss it’s mental

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.