SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she eating in the hotel restaurant only? Galway is a foodie’s heaven. They’re stuck inside a 5star literally overlooking a busy road.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she eating in the hotel restaurant only? Galway is a foodie’s heaven. They’re stuck inside a 5star literally overlooking a busy road.
She’s not a foodie none of those influencers are. All steak well done and chips. She throws in oysters to give the illusion she’s fancy. Probably doesn’t even eat them

Reactions: 8
I feel extremely embarrassed for both of them after those stories this evening. talk about awkward and forced and you know boozy just thought it was a good idea to post them after the red wine. like I'm still not over him posting the pictures of her ontop of him in bed. then deleting them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I feel extremely embarrassed for both of them after those stories this evening. talk about awkward and forced and you know boozy just thought it was a good idea to post them after the red wine. like I'm still not over him posting the pictures of her ontop of him in bed. then deleting them.
She kisses her husband the way I kiss my dog. Oh now that would have been hilarious! All for the gram.

Reactions: 5
Seriously what’s with the staycation,
The Maldivian tourist board must have a search party out for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Seriously what’s with the staycation,
The Maldivian tourist board must have a search party out for her.
She didn’t even do a staycation when we were supposed to do one. Those “add on” gifts she bought in the Cliffs of Moher gift shop and the key rings, what are they about. She’s been to more exotic locations than the Cliffs but never saw her buying souvenirs before.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's the story with Jane walsh . Seems to mix in the circles but was living in a mobile during lockdown
---
Daughter has it just reminds me of rosewater and glycerin.. Clarins serum much better
The Vichy one is much better

Reactions: 4
They looked so out of place there…most people in regular gear/rain jackets, Sue in her oversized leather jacket, she must have been frozen.
Cliffs of Moher, a must see…..as if she’s just discovered them on behalf of Ireland when most of the country has been there at some stage.
Was she gifted all those hair brushes too?
Bath butler…..give me a break…when I PAID to stay at the G, the breakfast pastries were from across the road in Lidl and the room carpet had a massive brown stain.
They obviously save the best for their NON paying customers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
They looked so out of place there…most people in regular gear/rain jackets, Sue in her oversized leather jacket, she must have been frozen.
Cliffs of Moher, a must see…..as if she’s just discovered them on behalf of Ireland when most of the country has been there at some stage.
Was she gifted all those hair brushes too?
Bath butler…..give me a break…when I PAID to stay at the G, the breakfast pastries were from across the road in Lidl and the room carpet had a massive brown stain.
They obviously save the best for their NON paying customers.
I couldnt believe she went to the Cliffs in the leather jacket, my God, she needs to up the game if she going working with Discover Ireland (as I am sure she is not doing these Ireland trips for the good of her health). I am still shocked she has not gone abroad yet

Reactions: 7
I can’t get over what she had done to her face…..she taken it way too far now! The lips are huge! The cheeks! I can’t decide if she’s going for Michelle keegan or Kim Kardashian look!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's the story with Jane walsh . Seems to mix in the circles but was living in a mobile during lockdown
---

The Vichy one is much better
Suzanne has her on the pay roll as rent a friend. She appears to live in a council estate now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The G is not even that nice anymore, It was fab when it first opened but its completely run down now they need to put some work into it, its on the side of a busy road , with a cinema and retail park behind it. Its not worth the money

Reactions: 25
On the one hand if I was forking out that much for a hotel I'd be in it from check in time time to check out time to get my monies worth! But Galway is a fab city to stay in and so many great places to eat and drink.
Why didn't she go to The Twelve and she could have brought the dogs with her?

Reactions: 6
On the one hand if I was forking out that much for a hotel I'd be in it from check in time time to check out time to get my monies worth! But Galway is a fab city to stay in and so many great places to eat and drink.
Why didn't she go to The Twelve and she could have brought the dogs with her?
Glenlo Abbey would have been lovely too, The G is way overrated especially on that busy road it is on. Or the AbbeyGlen in Clifden is fab, Ryan Turbridy goes there a lot, it is a lovely hotel

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.