SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with the clothes lately and showing half her body all the time. Not a good example to young followers at all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry can I ask about that Charlotte tilbury serum she's flogging now. Is it any good? I was goijgto buy it but she's put me off now. Has anyone tried it?
I bought it when it came out, didn’t like it at all…kinda feels like it’s gritty or chalky and sits on your skin? Not a fan…I’ll post you the half bottle I have left 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
The bloody oysters again 🦪

She really makes no effort with her eyelashes unless she’s caked in makeup. Like put some mascara on if you’re gonna have a full face if make up, she looks like she’s no eyes.

Also who goes to the G anymore it’s so 10 years ago.

Reactions: 9
Do they not want to go into town for a while? Coming to Galway to lie around a different bedroom and eat the free dinner, lest she put her hand in her pocket and head out!

Reactions: 7
Sorry can I ask about that Charlotte tilbury serum she's flogging now. Is it any good? I was goijgto buy it but she's put me off now. Has anyone tried it?
Daughter has it just reminds me of rosewater and glycerin.. Clarins serum much better

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think so too... no alcohol, no holiday, a lot more subdued than she'd normally be
I'm with you totally! There was some shot or video from the Dg bday party and she was very rounded... extra skinnyness could be severe sickness? I predict them cocktails are mocktails (anyone with friends working the bar in g today to confirm? 😂), that small portion of oysters went in 🐻 belly and the baby 🐻 comment was to fuel our predictions on here after she read her tattle thread yet again 🤭

Reactions: 3
I'm with you totally! There was some shot or video from the Dg bday party and she was very rounded... extra skinnyness could be severe sickness? I predict them cocktails are mocktails (anyone with friends working the bar in g today to confirm? 😂), that small portion of oysters went in 🐻 belly and the baby 🐻 comment was to fuel our predictions on here after she read her tattle thread yet again 🤭
So what you think she did dancing with the stars while pregnant - all that severe exercise thru early pregnancy…. Honestly I doubt it- not a hope . If your saying she got pregnant after dancing with the stars then she’s what 3 or 4 weeks pregnant - would barely show on a test … I really doubt it . She might get pregnant in the future she’s only 38 or 39 and her choice if she does or doesn’t . Just really don’t think she is

What’s with all the PDA’s? This is only a new thing since DWS, was Dyl feeling threatened by Michael.. now he has to kiss Sue at every given opportunity “on camera”?

• Sick
I am dying to know the fallout with Sara/Sian and the timing seems to be around her rift with her parents (thats since been sorted, but Mumzy & Daddy needed their monthly allowance from Su)

Reactions: 6
Can she not got 2 days without getting her hair done ? Has she ever washed her own hair ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am dying to know the fallout with Sara/Sian and the timing seems to be around her rift with her parents (thats since been sorted, but Mumzy & Daddy needed their monthly allowance from Su)
was there a fallout with the parents aswell??

Reactions: 2
was there a fallout with the parents aswell??
Never confirmed but the y weren’t on her stories for months even over Christmas etc the ma didn’t go to the late late when dwts was announced Sue said she was away but she was on her stories hoovering!!

Reactions: 6
What is her parents and Dylan status as directors now that Sue stood down as CEO? Could that be the bitterness if they are no longer getting a dividend? Might explain the extra PDA from Dylan and why she hasn't gone running back to the Maldives or Portugal. She only has one company now in dripping shite to claim business expenses

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.