SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that the competition is over and she’s given the reigns of SoSu to someone, what exactly is her purpose day to day? I’d be so bored.

Reactions: 12
I’d love if she came on stories raging and said the reason she didn’t win is because we’re all a bunch of begrudgers.
The end result was obviously a popularity result rather than technical, I imagine she came bottom of the four for that so that could be what stings the most.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she had of won she would have been on stories boasting and bragging since 5 am but because she lost its silence. What a bad loser!

Reactions: 18
Just caught up on her stories.. whats with thw big party she had? All the balloons candy carts etc so cringe

Reactions: 5
Just caught up on her stories.. whats with thw big party she had? All the balloons candy carts etc so cringe
Private screening last night in the cinema in Point Square how much would that have cost? All the other contestants are sharing their dances and behind the scenes from last night and nothing from her I’m telling ye she’ll be on in the morning from Portugal she did this before

Reactions: 8
Suzanne not turning up to the interview this morning which I’m sure she was obligated to do and also not congratulating Carl and Emily speaks volumes and just shows how self obsessed and absorbed she it.

I have never liked her, I always thought she was fake and portentous so she’s welcome to piss off to Portugal forever if she wishes she’ll be doing us all a favour.

Reactions: 21
I guarantee you if she had of won we would be seeing her mush everywhere and listening to her bleating on incessantly, thank god for Carl and Emily. She is showing herself to be a very sore looser.

Reactions: 17
The amount of comments on any DWTS articles last week saying 'I hope anyone but Suzanne Jackson wins' was hilarious. She is not as well liked as she thinks she is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
wow, the radio silence today is deafening and a prime example of the type of bed loser she is. she couldn't see the whole thing through until the end and fufil the commitment of the final group interview and final task all because she didn't win, the glory wasn't hers, I'm sure the raging hangover was part of it, but such bad sportsmanship not turning up today, being gracious and ending it rightly. because she wasn't going to be star of the show this morning she didn't want to know. After the last 12 weeks of tormenting people with the boring tit of rehearsals and begging, quite literally begging with a horrible attitude for votes she hadn't even the manners to come on today and speak to the muppets that did vote for her. Boozy Suzy!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
For such a ‘perfectionist’ she’s so unprofessional not turning up the that interview this morning and then not even to come on insta or even post something to say congrats to Carl and Emily is telling us she is livid she didn’t win

Reactions: 19
wow, the radio silence today is deafening and a prime example of the type of bed loser she is. she couldn't see the whole thing through until the end and fufil the commitment of the final group interview and final task all because she didn't win, the glory wasn't hers, I'm sure the raging hangover was part of it, but such bad sportsmanship not turning up today, being gracious and ending it rightly. because she wasn't going to be star of the show this morning she didn't want to know. After the last 12 weeks of tormenting people with the boring tit of rehearsals and begging, quite literally begging with a horrible attitude for votes she hadn't even the manners to come on today and speak to the muppets that did vote for her. Boozy Suzy!!!!

Even the ma was onto thank people, it’ll do her likeability no favours

Reactions: 6
thank god we won't be subjected to anymore of dyls gross love notes on her water bottle or written on the mirror 🤮or his stupid quotes on how to stay hydrated. gobshite.. back in your box

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder did she get so drunk and show herself up even more last night at the party and is morto today 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.