SoSueMe #15 No style or grace, couldn't dance to a ballad, I wouldn't let her dress me salad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah the story with the family rocking up is cringe and Damo with the feicin balloons to make it worse... like they are in the audience every week and she probably seen them the day before. It is possile Dylan has been over there all week and flies back today/tmoro. I dont think he was at the show last wkd.

Reactions: 9
Ah the story with the family rocking up is cringe and Damo with the feicin balloons to make it worse... like they are in the audience every week and she probably seen them the day before. It is possile Dylan has been over there all week and flies back today/tmoro. I dont think he was at the show last wkd.
Hoping somebody in RTE will hear them screaming and think they’re gas craic altogether and need their own reality tv show. Sue’s dream!

Reactions: 9
Could you imagine it, sue would love it 🙄
Would call it, keeping up with the Tacksons or Down and dirty with the Tacksons

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t she say she was approached to do keeping up with the Jackson’s before but her mother doesn’t like the camera and doesn’t want their life on tv

Reactions: 2
Anyone see her stories this morning?😳 she’s aged.. did she miss a few Botox appointments
oh my god I had to watch them back 4 or 5 times. the one where your one is doing her hair. she looked well rough, the face didn't move but some how lots of wrinkles around her mouth and the turkey teeth. I have to say I was shocked by how rough she looked.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t look happy at all I’d say she’s sick of it now I’d say she hopes she goes tonight and can says delighted to have made it to the quarter finals etc

Reactions: 3
Jesus what’s going on with her face? Praying she’s eliminated tonight l, I couldn’t even look at her stories this week she’s become so insufferable

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.