SoSueMe #15 No style or grace, couldn't dance to a ballad, I wouldn't let her dress me salad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wins it’s the biggest fix ever she has hardly done any dance moves etc she always seems to move way less than any other dancer and she still gets too scores.

Reactions: 16
I absolutely love Young and Beautiful (and Lana in general) but Jesus that is an extremely odd choice for a first dance at your wedding. Extremely appropriate though as it's about having little of substance to offer someone once you have peaked and consumed the good life, except for being young and beautiful. A rare moment of clarity and introspection from Sue.
it’s a bold choice for them. He’s alright from a distance because he has a nice bod but up close I wouldn’t consider either of them picnics.

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t Celine Dion their wedding song? Only remember as it was mine too!

Reactions: 1
New thread title suggestion

SoSueMe #15
She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her a*se

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's definitely going to win, we might as well get used to it now🙄
1000% they have been setting this up from the beginning. Week three when she didn’t dance, she should have been eliminated, but she got high scores that week. It’s so blatantly fixed

Reactions: 14
She could easily win as Brooke is the only one who can really dance the rest are all just trying and doing an all right job. I can’t get over the comments she gets for doing the bare minimum each week.

Reactions: 8
I watched her dance again this morning having been baffled as to what the 3 tens was for……

like literally, she walked around Michael and kicked her legs for two mins, that was IT!

absolutely NO WAY should Brooke and Panti been in the bottom two last night, no way.

Reactions: 13
I agree, there was very little dancing in that routine. She literally walked circles around him and did death stares into the camera 😂 when you see Brookes dance, it was on another level!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.