SoSueMe #15 No style or grace, couldn't dance to a ballad, I wouldn't let her dress me salad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if she’s in the bottom against Damien or Brooke she’s in bother. But other than that the judges will keep saving her.

Reactions: 2
Since someone said it here I can’t get over how she is literally in the background shot of EVERY scene. Even the opening she’s the only dancer right behind Doireann and Jen.

Reactions: 10
Did Christan Dior throw up on her???

Someone needs to tell Shite Counsellor that less is more 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1982205
Jesus tell me you know nothing about fashion without telling me you know nothing about fashion. How after all these years is she still so boring and clueless. No one with any style or class would wear that 🙈

Reactions: 8
So she said that they had to dumb her dance down this week and take out the hard lifts…she scored 29 while not actually doing a whole pile of dancing. I’d say the others are raging

Reactions: 12
Dam whoever said here about her being centre of the shot all the time. Its all I can see now .

Reactions: 3
Jesus tell me you know nothing about fashion without telling me you know nothing about fashion. How after all these years is she still so boring and clueless. No one with any style or class would wear that 🙈
Except maybe Claudine Keane 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she wins over Brooke or that there will be serious questions asked to be fair give Brooke any Dance and she does amazing and she can move. There is serious chemistry going on between her and her dance partner I think

Reactions: 10
I just watched her dance and went down a YouTube rabbit hole! It’s a complete rip off of one on the BBC version

Reactions: 1
If she wins over Brooke or that there will be serious questions asked to be fair give Brooke any Dance and she does amazing and she can move. There is serious chemistry going on between her and her dance partner I think
There really is, they look very cute together 🥰 I hope she wins she is unreal and never has excuses

Reactions: 5
Constipation Face on Michaels stories, is she doing a rumba/ something latin, her body is so stiff she'd wanna watch a few Shakira videos or something, like there's no enthusiasm or enjoyment or nothing, she can't even smile but at the same time she's eye bleeping herself so bad, like loves herself but everyone is looking at her being like "why ????" 🙄🤣😶😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Constipation Face on Michaels stories, is she doing a rumba/ something latin, her body is so stiff she'd wanna watch a few Shakira videos or something, like there's no enthusiasm or enjoyment or nothing, she can't even smile but at the same time she's eye bleeping herself so bad, like loves herself but everyone is looking at her being like "why ????" 🙄🤣😶😬
She must be living her best life, spending all day everyday in a room full of mirrors, apart from all the rehearsing getting the way of taking selfies 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OH MY GOD, she got flyers printed with vote for Suzanne on them and Carla is in the Pavilion shopping centre handing them out!! 😂😂 How bleeping sad! She's so desperate to win. Begging for votes!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
OH MY GOD, she got flyers printed with vote for Suzanne on them and Carla is in the Pavilion shopping centre handing them out!! 😂😂 How bleeping sad! She's so desperate to win. Begging for votes!
The secondhand embarrassment is real!!! She knows she can't win on talent so she's resorting to this??? She's desperate 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.