SoSueMe #15 No style or grace, couldn't dance to a ballad, I wouldn't let her dress me salad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what version of her is worse, the one she forgets all the steps and spends the week having hysterics over it or the one where she remembers the 3 steps and spends the week in hysterics over it.
---
I don’t know what version of her is worse, the one she forgets all the steps and spends the week having hysterics over it or the one where she remembers the 3 steps and spends the week in hysterics over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just watched the "dance" in Kayshees page - spent the two mins waiting on her to start dancing after all those long lunging steps around Michael
So obvious it's a fix for her to win

Reactions: 10
If you look at her in the group dance you can see how bad she was again, the woodenness was back and at out of time with the others.
I thought the other group were much better but of course they had to give Lingering Lottie the win. And the fact that it was Arthur is worse.

I never knew how creepy Dylan was? He literally sits and watches her get ready then drives her around? Get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For a man who absolutely detested going on social media, he's done a full 360 now for some reason and he's constantly on it.

Makes me laugh that she said morning is their catch up time, yet she chooses to record stories on Insta during that precious time 🤣.
All so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For a man who absolutely detested going on social media, he's done a full 360 now for some reason and he's constantly on it.

Makes me laugh that she said morning is their catch up time, yet she chooses to record stories on Insta during that precious time 🤣.
All so fake.
I would say he was reminded who controls the purse strings.

Latest hear say. The winner was planned from the beginning. It was to be another dancer and celeb but the celeb pulled out. Su has been pegged as winner since then.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Anyone who claims this isn't fixed is deluded. She hasn't danced anything other than sub par every week. Pays to be on payroll it seems.

She talks some amount of shite! The waffling about the comments and praise she received 🤦‍♀️I also dont think I've every heard Dylan speak.

Her skin looks in bits!
Screenshot_20230307_091312_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Ah lads if that skin is in pieces I should just put a bag over mine. She's a grade A dose and her fella is a minging hanger on but she is very good looking. I sound like my Mam now but come on her figure and features are way about your average person.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was Dylan sitting at another vanity table playing with goods while she was taking there ???? Creeeeeeepy …especially when he spoke.

• Haha
  • Sick
He's done that the last few times she's been on stories, just sitting across from her watching her, so fuckin weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dyl is so pathetic, I couldn't be with a fella or respect any fella who is in the prime of his life and is bone idle, its so unattractive, sitting round in his shorts and tshirt and sliders playing on his phone, lingering in the back ground of her sitting in her dress up room talking shite. the whole set up gives me the creeps. sitting around a spa club with his feet up, tipping over and back to Portugal, I know he's a kept man but jesus have a bit of self respect and do something of purpose or meaning for yourself.

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion, Hold me Closer Wooden dancer, creepy Dylz just drives her on the highway, lay her down on sheets of Dominoes, SoBoozy has less talent than my big toe.
(It's probably too long but had to give it a go!)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion, Hold me Closer Wooden dancer, creepy Dylz just drives her on the highway, lay her down on sheets of Dominoes, SoBoozy has less talent than my big toe.
(It's probably too long but had to give it a go!)
Hold me closer wooden dancer 💃🏻 🎤 I AM DEAD 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.