Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Someone send Katie for an eye test. The mother looking like Princess Diana has sent me. Maybe if Diana was boiled for 19 hours 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Omg, Donnacha had another pop of Sue this week “Come on now Sue, this isn’t the X Factor will you stop with the crocodile tears” 🤣😁what a ledge Donnacha is, he also had a pop off Arthur

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Ok I’ve compressed the compressed if you get me so it might be a little blurry I recorded it off my laptop

This might be better
Can we take a moment for him.. he was sensational and to keep going and to keep her going he done well, she should be thankful to him it could have been a lot worse only for him

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Just heard Donnacha O’Callaghan on 2FM and he was so honest in his review of last nights show. He said exactly what everyone else said about Sue and really didn’t hold back. I’m delighted he was so honest and said she should have been judged on last night’s performance and she didn’t deserve the high scores.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

themongey

Chatty Member
Are people actually giving this one sympathy, whilst she is sitting in her million euro home, in the fancy dressing room (that has a fucking chandelier) that’s probably bigger than some people’s apartment??

Fuck off you gowl!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Poppywell

Chatty Member
Lads this is really annoying me - I am counting the penny’s here for food esb and 4 children and this muppet is on crying over a dance 🤯🤯🤬 if that was my biggest problem, things are so so tough at the moment and then you have this one going on like she has lost a lung🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Ok not defending her cause I don’t even watch it. But If you go blank it can be hard to get back at it. She’ll have to knock it out of park this week cause they’ll mark her down regardless now over back lash on scoring high this week.
Week 4: She’ll put in a mediocre performance.
Week 5: She’ll test positive for COVID.
Week 6: Post covid memory loss means she will end up in the Maldives instead of the dance studio…ooops!

Poor SueSue such a victim. I’d say she’s having a major pity party today 🤣

• Haha

Momof3

There's probably a bunch more on her socials. I wonder will she bring these back along with sosueme.ie 🤭🤭🤭🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I worked at reception in a hotel and she had one of her workshops one Sunday I was on the late shift, I was pregnant at the time so it was about 7 years ago, he did all the negotiating and talking to the staff 🤣 when it was over he came to reception and asked was there somewhere private they could have a bite to eat because some of them from the show might be in the bar and basically sue didn’t want to seen or bothered by any of them 🤣 just thought it was hilarious, the restaurant wasn’t opened Sunday nights so it was just bar food, she had to dine with the great unwashed after all 🤣🤣🤣🤣😊

• Haha
  • Wow

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

I think this is going to show Sue for exactly the person she is. All style and no substance, not that bright and simply can’t dance. This is the 2nd week she’s forgotten her steps not the first - last week she went wrong 3 - 4 times but just covered it better. And noone called her on it. So all the insta stories of her in the studios rehearsing are just that - for show. She clearly isn’t working hard or committing 100% to learning and training and remembering the steps. She gives the impression that she thinks by just showing up and looking the part in crop tops etc that she’ll float by. If she put the phone down and concentrated and actually listened to Michael - who I agree seemed totally pissed off and just over her on the show tonight - she might actually be able to perform on the night. But instead she faffs about eye f*cking herself in the mirrors and answering question boxes. Her attitude was terrible tonight , fully gave up several times during the dance and wouldn’t even bother getting into the final pose at the end that Michael was trying to get her into. Then blames “her head” / “practicing too much” / “missing a single beat” on the colossal shit show instead of owning that she didn’t practice or try hard enough. It’s just a shame that a narc like that has a load of people including the judges!! enabling her delusion instead of holding her accountable. All that balls of “oh but you look great”. Then go do a pageant and not a dance competition. It’s a disgrace that they were so rude to Kevin about his dance and gave 3s and 4s to others who committed and danced and finished their routines 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Shop girl

Chatty Member
What was this about? Moving to get herself on camera and blowing a bubble?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Malc

Chatty Member
Oh lads, cmon I know we’re not all fans here… but you have to give it to her. She forgot her steps but kept going. That’s an incredibly vulnerable place to be. She kept going. It can happen to the best of us. I say fair play to her. Honestly I think she’s sharing far too much on IG about where she’s at dance wise ie. Struggling, too fast, afraid to fuck up… that we are all looking out for those mistakes she’s saying. I think she should back off from IG or tell us she’s doing great. She’s thinking the worst and that’s what happened. Fair play to her for brushing it off the way she did. Just be mindful what you say about people in these situations. You don’t know how it hits people. A little bit of kindness wouldn’t go a miss. Rant over 😂
Hi Carla or Katie 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
Thread suggestion, Hold me Closer Wooden dancer, creepy Dylz just drives her on the highway, lay her down on sheets of Dominoes, SoBoozy has less talent than my big toe.
(It's probably too long but had to give it a go!)

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Scarbouro

VIP Member
OH MY GOD, she got flyers printed with vote for Suzanne on them and Carla is in the Pavilion shopping centre handing them out!! 😂😂 How fucking sad! She's so desperate to win. Begging for votes!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30