SoSueMe #15 No style or grace, couldn't dance to a ballad, I wouldn't let her dress me salad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eternal Beggar is at the Studio again this week and was at rehearsals? Wonder is she being paid for these appearances 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 10
Her face is shocking what has happened? Never noticed so many lines round her mouth before. The cringe ‘hi hubby’ eugh boke! She no more deserved a 30 either a pure fix! Making Doireann repeat about the highest score ever for a rumba too🫣

Reactions: 19
There wasn’t actually that much ‘dancing’ involved in her dance? 🙄

Reactions: 11
Glad I found this thread she’s an absolutely melt has to be the centre of attention hence trying to make DWTS all about her. Can’t stand her and the ground she waltzes on. Vote for anyone else but her.

Reactions: 14
To me there were very few steps in that routine. Lorraine describing one movement with awe was a bit mad. Did they panic that she was in the dance off one week and are giving glowing reviews since?

Reactions: 10
Eternal Beggar is at the Studio again this week and was at rehearsals? Wonder is she being paid for these appearances 🤔🤔🤔
I was wondering what had happened that all of a sudden the parents have been there the last few weeks and hadn’t been at the start

Reactions: 6
There wasn’t actually that much ‘dancing’ involved in her dance? 🙄
Thats been the theme since she started this. Michael does all the work while she stands there messing with her dress and pulling weird faces!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact she made Doireann repeat …she needs a boot up the hiole! This is all staged and the sooner people realise the better. RTE have already something paved out for her before she busted her first move. Brooke by far is the winner .

Reactions: 18
Why does Dylan not sit with the parents either
In the family side where they all sit I think it’s only tables of two.
When she was counting the magpies I had to rewind it back, I couldn’t belive how she’d she is without the filters on the phone

Reactions: 9
I was wondering what had happened that all of a sudden the parents have been there the last few weeks and hadn’t been at the start
Either they got over there argument from before Christmas or Smokey is getting something out of it, other than content. Plus it's not like she has any friends to invite 🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 5
In the family side where they all sit I think it’s only tables of two.
When she was counting the magpies I had to rewind it back, I couldn’t belive how she’d she is without the filters on the phone
That was mean to say how *old she is

Reactions: 1
I absolutely love Young and Beautiful (and Lana in general) but Jesus that is an extremely odd choice for a first dance at your wedding. Extremely appropriate though as it's about having little of substance to offer someone once you have peaked and consumed the good life, except for being young and beautiful. A rare moment of clarity and introspection from Sue.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.