SoSueMe #15 No style or grace, couldn't dance to a ballad, I wouldn't let her dress me salad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads ..I was there thinking I’m mortified for the mother sticking her fingers up to the camera like that with Katie! Then realised it was CarlaπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆshe looks about 50, hair was much nicer darker! Also where is Dylan and why are they living in sues house

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I said the magic of makeup I was referring to before and after ...

Anyways Sue def has Carla on the payroll especially if she's living there. I love my sister, and it is nice to watch movies and eat together, but I'm a single woman so there's no one else here ya know, but can't imagine a husband happy with that arrangement, unless he was looking forward to a menagΓ© a trois πŸ€”

Looking forward to see what bribery is on for votes tonight, a night in the Westbury with a screenshot of ur vote for Suzanne 🀣

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Dildo is very quiet after all his gushing posts earlier this week. Guess he realized no one was buying his sudden onset of affection for 'his wife' 🀭🀭🀭

Boozie must of seriously upset Eternal Beggar, she's clearly not at Tackson McMansion getting ready for the live!

• Haha
Dildo is very quiet after all his gushing posts earlier this week. Guess he realized no one was buying his sudden onset of affection for 'his wife' 🀭🀭🀭

Boozie must of seriously upset Eternal Beggar, she's clearly not at Tackson McMansion getting ready for the live!
Probably let go back to Portugal he’s fulfilled his part of the deal

Reactions: 9
Kayshee Onthebeg said he was driving herself and Carla Cokehead to DWTS, so he's not off the hook yet πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kayshee Onthebeg said he was driving herself and Carla Cokehead to DWTS, so he's not off the hook yet πŸ˜‚
I burst out laughing at this comment, your comments always make me laugh.
Seriously though I'm bleeping sick of DWTS, non stop posting from Sue, kayshee and Carla lurking in the background of both their instas, Doireann and her entire family posting about it. when is it over?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
None of the huns seem to be gushing over her or wishing her well. I’d say the jealousy is insane between them all πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 21
She always places herself in front of the camera and reacts to everything everyone says. Still thinks she should be the host over β€œDoreen”!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wish they would all cop on to themselves, it's a pathetic dance contest on rte, there they all are, jen and Doireann getting facials from the skin nerd and Paula callen in doing makeup, the show was barely over and there's doireann throwing up the reels of the prep and makeup. this will carry on all day tomorrow and Tuesday, picture after picture tagging every single thing from hair and makeup and outfit, then come Wednesday it will be getting ready for week 3πŸ™„. I don't see any of the English show presenters really going on like this because you know, it's their job... that's all it is.. get over yourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't see the English presenters at it, but the contestants and dancers are fairly active on social media during the competition. I'm not at all surprised at the whole Garrihy clan over posting. I really hope they don't have an "influencer" on it every year. They are all such a pack of fake doses. Can see the likes of Nikki Whelan trying to get on it next year for a bit of fame 🀣🀣

If she did that dance on the bbc version of this she would get 3s across the board. She totally messed up the ending and looked stiff as a board throughout.

I think sue did so well tonight. Could hear constant whooping throughout her dance, from Carla no doubtπŸ™„

• Wow
Carla and Katie probably thought the cameras would be on them 🀣 id say the contestants only get 2 tickets for family / friends. Damo & Susan will probably be there nxt and no doubt red velvet Jane will be get a pass too.

Reactions: 7
I think sue did so well tonight. Could hear constant whooping throughout her dance, from Carla no doubtπŸ™„
Definitely Carla!! It was actually very annoying, especially during a ballroom dance

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.