SoSueMe #15 No style or grace, couldn't dance to a ballad, I wouldn't let her dress me salad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was actually in Penneys at the time! They asked the manager could they give them out to customers, it was a hard no! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That is actually shocking 🙈 I remember last year nina carberry had vans with her face and vote line number on it driving around too, but handing out flyers is a tad desperate 🤣

Reactions: 7
Is that Carla yikes 😳
[/QUOTE]
Think Carla must be getting style advice from Suzanne 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s so unfair, not that canvassing ever makes me vote for the person but isn’t it suppose to be for their dance performance on the night?

Reactions: 11
It’s so unfair, not that canvassing ever makes me vote for the person but isn’t it suppose to be for their dance performance on the night?
In theory yes, but we know it's a popularity contest, one that Suz is only raging she's losing.

Reactions: 7
Jesus Carla got fierce rough looking. Blonde does not suit her. Go back dark Carla !

Reactions: 15
I see Dylz is back in Quinta Do Lago, must have some insider info that Sue is gone this week…I’m taking bets on it now, bet she has her flight booked for Monday!

Reactions: 14
Why did her whole family rock up to rehearsals????

Why is Kayshee screeching in the background????

Why was Dildo finally allowed go back to Portugal????

Some many questions 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Dildo in Portugal and the whole Jackson fam turns out to support Sue.....🤔

Is there trouble in the Malahide McMansion??

Reactions: 11
wow she's really desperate this week for votes.. the sosue cosmetic gang handing out flyers to beg for votes, how mortifying and now the cringe reel of her parents "surprising" her with a visit? as if they flew in from oz or somewhere and hasn't seen them in years with the dramatic staged reunion, she practically lives in her families pockets. also... isn't that lana del ray song she keeps playing on todays stories with Michael her and Dylan wedding song? dyl fucked off to Portugal at last I see

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.